She's coming...I hate her.

banana1011

Reaction score
It's official. I hate the :witch: and I really was being hopeful in thinking I wouldn't see her again for at least another 9 mos. But nope, I'm starting to spot...only when I wipe and not every time, but the wicked witch of the west is on her way. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, onto another month of :sex: and to the September board. May :baby: here we come!

And another positive: my LP went to 16 days.

Alright, I'm gonna go curl up on the couch, have a good cry (my mom and grandma came for a visit and just left this AM too...they are 8 1/2 hours away from me...and I'm so sad that they left...I miss them) :cry:

oh hun so sorry to hear that - really thought this could be your month. Big love to you. xxx

Thanks Dragon - and I'm sorry to see that you O'd earlier than you thought and your temp dropped. It's so depressing to see the temp drop and just know. But, we're on to May babies my friend!!!!

I'm so sorry hunni (((HUGS)))
But great news on your LP.

I'm 4dpo and have been spotting since OV, I don't spot with :witch: I gush! Sorry TMI!
But I too have a feeling that :witch: is on her evil way :( I've already got cramps and have had since OV so expecting a really bad af this month.

Oh no! Spotting this early? And cramps! Why is mother nature SO mean to us???!!!! Sending you lots of :dust:

Think I'll be joining you ladies in the Sept testers :( Feels like AF is on her way for a visit......

x

Sorry its not your month Banana. Must be something in the air girls, I am 9 DPO and having AF like cramping. GUTTED!

with you on that one :witch: arrived today, 2 days early, while I was at work and no warning :nope: Hadn't got my hopes up, but they were still there :cry:

Would recommend a big bar of chocolate, but that's not the sort of weight we want to put on!! :dohh:

iam so sorry the bag came best of luck for next cycle and sending loads of :dust: :hug:

awe banana what a bummer!!! here's :dust: for this month. I really want to see you on the other side REAL soon!! :hugs: Feel better hun.

Awww banana we can try for May Babies together ;) The witch too has visited me .... Suck doesnt it?

All the best for September!!!!!! Lets make some babies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->