She's coming...

Decemberbride

First baby due May 2011
Reaction score
The wicked witch is on her way!

Today is CD27, approx 12dpo, I had my MC on 4th Feb and as that was the first cycle off the pill when we got our BFP, I have no real idea how long my cycles are!

So thought, right we'll get to CD28 and do a test, test again every few days until she comes or we get a BFP BUT

my period pains have started! I keep expecting to go to the toilet and see blood and am dreading it! My own fault for getting my hopes up but the last time I went to the toilet and saw blood was the MC so I'm feeling a little wobbly!

Its not fair!!!:cry:

Aww honey, so sorry for you... keep your chin up and do the best you can... Hugs to you! And baby dust for the next month to try again!

The 1st AF def gets you like that - am sorry she got you.

Get the hot water bottle ready and a big bar of chocolate :)

Hope it goes quickly hx

So sorry about your loss, hon. Big hugs - hope if it is AF that she comes and goes quickly....

:( I'm sorry sweetie, I think I am having the same issue right now... I keep thinking it is going to start (all day today!) but nothing yet. I wish it would just hurry up and start if it's going to instead of delaying and getting my hopes up!

well she's not arrived yet [remains hopeful]

Think I might go buy a first response test later just to get my mind in gear for her turning up with a BFN!

Still no sign (apart from the aches) and Tesco Cheapy Test states BFN! Not over yet though!

my af is coming too think i've had a anovulatory cycle :-( xx

oh Selina:hugs:

Well AF still not here:happydance: although tested earlier and got a BFN! early days though and not over yet - cramping has stopped:happydance:

she's still not here! CD29! almost CD30

did another test today - first response and a BFN - not BD since sunday so I doubt it's my month but though AF would be here by now! 9 days till the 6 week after MC :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->