She's difficult already!

Sammiesfirst

Reaction score
Everytime we try and take a picture of her she hides. Such a drama queen!! Have my anatomy scan tuesday hopefully we get a better picture. any advice on how to get her to look at us besides shaking her lol

Attachments

• 20wkhide.jpg
    20wkhide.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 25
Lol I have no advice but I didn't want read and run. Good luck with ur next scan and I hope u get a good pic :)

Our little guy was moving around at first but after the u/s tech was poking around for a couple minutes he curled into a ball. I heard if you drink orange juice about 20 minutes before the appointment and do a couple jumping jacks it will get the bubba moving!

I have always heard to drink a big cold sugary drink, or possibly a Coke for the caffeine as well, before you go for your scan. I'll be trying it at my 20 week scan.

Not caffine. Caffine makes baby sleepy not jump around! Orange juice did it for me. I drank a cold glass of OJ right before I left for my appt and he was showing himself nice!!
My LO hid his face during the 3D scan though, hims is shy!

I didn't know caffenine made them sleepy?
Ha that explains mine he/she must have had a caffeine crash.
Was drinking my DR Pepper about an hour or 2 before scan and at the scan he/she was just shrugging little shoulders and head.

awwwwwwww guys thats so cute to hear..... when i went for my 12 week scan lol my little tadpole was sleeping.... the mean dr had to wake him up LOL (i dont know if boy or girl yet as only 14weeks today but i just know its a boy LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"