She's getting her first curls!!

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I'm pleased as punch!!

From birth anyone who look at my LO goes Oh doesn't she look like her dad!! Not one person has said oh she's got your face shape but dads features or something like that it's all dad!!

Which don't get me wrong is great, but she's half me I carried her for 9 months, yet she shows no resemblance to me at all.

Except that is till today when I noticed a part of her hair at the front is starting to twist into a teeeny Tiny curl :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats me!!:cloud9:

YAY!!! My little girl is the double of her daddy (our babies were born around the same time Im sure) however she has a pretty severe widows peak at the front of her hair line where it comes into a sharp point, her daddy doesnt have that and I do... when people say oooh isnt she like Andrew I say ' yeah but look at her hairline' hahaha xx

Awww thats so sweet. Sophie has virtually no hair still! DH shaves his head, and they look the absolute double of each other. Not one person has ever said she looks anything like me!!

sophia was born with hair but also had an extra long hair on top of her head that was curly. its falen out now but i know she will have curly hair anyway as me and her dad both do. i get mixed comments from people on who she looks like though have been told she definiatly has my eyes which is great

Aww! I wish Daisy had curly hair, she's just got loads of crazy fluffy hair that stands straight up :lol:

He he, apparently she has my eyes too, so the best bits really :haha:

Yay!! I've recently noticed my LO's hair getting long enough to show curls too =) Was kind of wishing she would somehow get straight hair, just cause I know how difficult curly hair is! I took a picture :haha:

Attachments

• P1060076.jpg
    P1060076.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Aww bless!!! Everyone has always said Bella looks like her dad, which was true, but over the past months i've had so many comments from people saying she looks like me and i love it! It always made me a tiny bit sad when no one ever commented she looked like me now everyones doing it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->