She's going to be huge...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Or that's what it feels like! I feel like I'm carrying around a super-hero sized baby here :rofl: She can't get any bigger or I'm going to split in half. My skin already stings and hurts because its so stretched out. She just can't get any bigger lol

Aw hun get rubbing loads of baby oil in, and just don't itch whateva you do!

NOt long left hopefully x

awww lol

im sure she wont be that big hun

:hugs:

xxx

ps...why cant u itch? i itch? am i not meant to???

i itched my bump alot in later stages and post birth, ended up with big horrible scabs,

I learnt my lesson and this time just rubbed with my hand x

its alrite you probably don't get excessive like i did!! lol x

Ahh I've actually been so itchy today! Its been my worst day so far. I'll try not to scratch lol

Oh no! I've been scrathing a lot lately! lol I will stop for sure. And I know how you feel...my stomach just keeps stretching and I'm like whens it gonna stop?!?

I am thinking that about myself already, will I be in for a shock in 10 weeks then when I am like a house as opposed to the whale I feel now. lol

Aww bless...you may be suprised hun...when i was pregnant i had a tiny little cute bump...everyone used to say to say that im going to have a tiny little baby...even the midwives used to say he would be average if not small...apart from one who told me he is going to be big as she could feel his him from the top right to the bottom of my bump...and hey she was right had a 10lber!!...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->