She's here!

HappyBump25

Reaction score
I'll try to make this short and sweet...

Went into labor on my due date. Heavy contractions started around 7:30pm. By 8, they were five minutes apart. DH convinced me to get moving to bring DS to his parents' house since they were so close together. By the time we got there, contractions were 2-3 minutes apart.

We make it to the hospital, and I go to early labor evaluation. I'm not sure who was more surprised, me or the nurse, when she told me that I was 6 cm and waters bulging. It was around 9:30 or 10, I guess.

I wasn't sure if I'd make it, but thanks to my wonderful supportive husband, I made it all the way without any pain medication or epidural. The only thing I had with my son was a small amount of Demerol. I was happy to avoid that this time. I won't act like it was easy, but it was doable and so worth it for me.

At 1:36am, my little girl was in my arms. :) And, second to that immense happiness, I didn't tear this time! :happydance:

Thank you for all the support you've shown me ladies! Best wishes and happy labors to all of you!

Congratulations on your little girl! Happy you were able to go natural too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->