Shes making me look like a liar already

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Lmao. The last 2 days shes been goin crazy in my tum and last night i started seeing my belly move but everytime i say to mark look she stops and thats it she goes all shy.
Actually shes goin mad now its amazing :happydance:

Exactly the same used to happen with Bethanie and id always get called a liar lol :) naughty little things.

lol same here ....

Been watching her move tonight though and I couldn;t actually feel it.

Awww!!

The same thing used to happen to me when i was having my other children, we haven't quite got to the big kicks yet this time! My little girl loves trying to feel it though, she'll get a shock when she actually does get a kick, lol!!

I know it always happens. the moment you say " Quick come feel this", they stop :rofl::rofl:. I always found laying in bed at night was the best time for hubby to feel them kick.

ohhhh soph must have messed the "its a girl" thread
over the moon for you - one of each - and she will be lucky to have an older brother - i always wanted anolder brother. she can flirt with Kia's mates:hi:

I used to have the same ... on night when my bump was pretty big i rolled over and let her boot the shit outta his back ...

He sson woke up lol ...

i miss that *sobs*

xxx

This always seems to happen to me too, i feel loads of movement so when i go to look at my belly s/he stops !!

over the moon for you - one of each - and she will be lucky to have an older brother - i always wanted anolder brother. she can flirt with Kia's mates:hi:

Thanks hun im over the moon too!!
Ha ha i loved havin an older brother, his mates were fit one in paticular anyway lol!

Are you the oldest then?

I have a brother 2 years older and got on very well with most of his mates.. whilst it was alright for having a laugh, he told me he didn't want me to go any further so I respected that.:happydance:

I always wished for an older sister, thats why im so glad I had a little girl first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->