She's only 4 months, and I'm planning to the next one already!

disneydarling

Mama to a baby girl
Reaction score
Anybody else feel this way?

My baby girl will be 4 months tomorrow, and before I was pregnant, I wasn't even sure I wanted more than one child. When I was pregnant and she was first born I realised that I did want another baby one day, but not for 4-5 years.

But I just love being a mum so much that I am counting down until we can have another. Luckily my husband feels the same, and we have decided that if we are lucky enough to be able to, we would love to have 3 (this is something I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say)

We have a lot to do before we can have the next one. We live in a 1 bedroom so we need to find a much bigger place, and I had an EMCS so I want enough time to pass for me to be able to try for a VBAC (does anybody know what the minimum is??) but I just can't wait to make my beautiful girl a big sister!!!

Congrats on the little one. I hear so often ppl say they don't want any and end up accidentally pregnant and end up with a football team of children because they love it so much.

Can't help with vbac I'm afraid as I haven't had children yet.

Ooo this sounds like me, my baby is 10 weeks old and we really want to start trying for our next. Were going to try and wait until october 2014 though, that way there wouldbe 2 years between them....lets see if I can manage to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->