shettles method

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by babytots, Oct 5, 2008.

1. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

hi was wondering if anyone is trying this method to increase their chances of getting a boy/girl?

i have 2 lovely dds and would love a boy to complete my family (although after having 2 m/c's i would be happy with either sex really as long as he/she is healthy) but i figure it wont hurt to try this.

the thing that worrys me is to concieve a boy you have to babydance as close to ovulation as possible. when i ovulated with my angel babys we babydanced once on the days i ovulated.

i'm worried that if i use the shettles method and concieve a boy it will end in m/c again.

i know its silly to think that as i dont know for sure the sex of my angel babys but i can't help it.

i would sooooo love a little boy but i'm scared to death i'll never be able to carry one. x

2. csmummu

csmummu Home to Charlie.

Hi hun, i know you will be worried until you have the baby in your arms no matter what. i was with my DD. I :sex: on the day i Ovulated with my DD after a mc. I have heard to have a boy you :sex: after ovulation eg the day of and the day after.

perhaps maybe its luck of the draw. I hope you have a sticky baby soon xxx

3. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I am not sure what i want. I have a 2 year old son and would love to have a baby brother for him but at the same time I want a little girl. I figure it is hard enough to just TTC I do not want to add any other stipulations to the mix so I would take whatever I was given but it will also be my second child, if I had two boys I know I would be hoping for a girl. Good luck to you and hope you see your :bfp: soon.

4. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

No, I haven't tried it, but I'm sure there are a few girls on here who have. Good luck to you! :hugs:

:hug:

5. ktsl123

ktsl123 Well-Known Member

I heard that if you do iui they are able to increase your chances of a boy or girl, but for some reason they are better at boys. If you really really want to have either sex why not try it is only a few hundred dollars to do it.

6. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

how spooky is that? a friend of mine, well my boss actually gave me his book to read as she has her children now and didnt need it anymore. I started to read this last night. interesting reading. good luck whatever you decide to do and dont forget its only 75% accurate