Shhh, don't tell Daddy!

marley2580

Reaction score
As some of you may remember I was going to wean Kaya as feeding her hurt too much (I think due to pregnancy and teething), and after about 5 days she caught me topless and latched on pain free. OH wasn't very impressed lol.

Well since then, every few days or so she's been getting a sneaky nurse for a minute or two before I get dressed, but only when OH has gone to work :blush: He hasn't asked or mentioned her BFing for ages so I'm not sure if he's turning a blind eye or is oblivious.

Me and Kaya both enjoy it, so I don't intend to stop, but I don't think I'll tell OH either :muaha:

:lol: glad it's not as sore anymore aswell

Aww. Glad it's less sore, hope it continues that way for you.

As long as the two of you are enjoying it and happy, there is nothing wrong with that!

As some of you may remember I was going to wean Kaya as feeding her hurt too much (I think due to pregnancy and teething)/QUOTE]

Hey Marley, do you mind if I ask you a quick question?
I see that you're pregnant and got that way while breastfeeding.
I'm breastfeeding my son, he's 16 months old, my periods have not returned and we're ttc #2.
Did your periods return before you got pregnant again? If not, how did you know you were pregnant?

thank you!

oh and good on ya for breastfeeding still, even if it is a bit on the sneaky side ;)

My periods had been back for a couple of months before I got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->