Shit shit shit. [update pg 20]

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by rjb, Jan 25, 2011.

1. rjb

rjb Guest

I'm in so much trouble..
    I just needed to talk to my FOB, I miss him so much.
    We ended up talking an hour and my mom came and saw I was on the phone and got mad.
    I had to say it was another ex or she would have killed me.
    But shit.
    If she checks my phone.
    Shit.
    She'll take away my daughter!

2. laura1991

laura1991 Mummy to Lily

How can she take away your daughter?

3. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

Rebecca, she's not going to take Adelaide away from you, don't worry. :hugs:

4. newmommy23

newmommy23 Mommy to Mollymaia

She can't take your daughter hun.

5. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

Se can't take away your daughter! She has no right to. You didn't do anything wrong. Instead she should be there for you and know that you will miss him, I mean he did have a big part in your life. Everything will be ok.

6. Miss_d

Miss_d Well-Known Member

She has no right to take away your daughter, your obviously not happy and would like things to work out between you and FOB, and why would she be looking at your phone? obviously i dont know your situation, but your mum cant life your life for you. :hug:

7. Jem_x3

Jem_x3 Mummy to Isabella :)

She can't take your daughter away from you as punishment like it's a phone or car keys :wacko: She shouldn't even be checking your phone infact. Don't be scared of your Mom hun, live your life the way you want to and if she doesn't like it then too bad :hugs:

8. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

its up to you who you talk to hun, and she definatly in now way can she take away your daughter. and she shouldnt even be looking on your phone! xx

9. rainbows_x

rainbows_x Mummy.

She can't take your daughter away from you, you are her mother and have done nothing wrong?

10. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

I hope your OK hun, She cant take away your baby...Im here if you need to talk :hugs:

11. rjb

rjb Guest

I don't have a job, and my parents told me a court will sign the rights over to them in a flash because I'm young and have no job or place to go :cry:
    If she finds I've spoken to him I'm in so much trouble :(
    He's supposed to still believe Adelaide isn't his.
    But I don't want it to be that way.
    It just sucks that I have no control. :cry:

12. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

ahh hun that sucks :( they shouldnt be able to do that, shes your baby and your baby deserves to know hes her dad. they are telling you to do thing that they wouldnt of taught you, they are telling you to lie to him and they shouldnt be :nope:

how old are you hun if you dont mind me asking? x

13. Leah_xx

Leah_xx Guest

Rebecca I know here in Ohio that they wont just sign the rights away to your parents because you have no place to go or have no job, They have to find you as a unfit mother.
    My uncles neice was living on her own with no job(couldnt find one) but was being assisted by the goverment to help raise her 5 kids, They got taken away because she couldnt take care of them, they lived in a dirty home, there oldest brother who was 6 at the time was watching them,
    I dont know if thats how it is in Georgia

14. hopeandpray

hopeandpray Well-Known Member

The courts will not take away a child form their parent unless they think that you're putting her in danger which of course you're not :hugs:

15. rjb

rjb Guest

I'm 15.
    Even if I had the money to no one would let me rent/buy a house.
    I'm having to choose between one family or the other here :((

16. MummyJade

MummyJade Mum

She is your daughter hun and if you want her knowing her dad then she knows her dad...
    is there no other family member that you can stay with? xx

17. rjb

rjb Guest

My whole family is against him :/

18. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

I know here in TX if you don't have a job or don't have means to pay for your child or pay for a home for your child that those are a couple things against you. But like you said you're 15, you can't even get a job, I can't imagine even if they did try to get custody that it wouldn't be possible.

Realistically, you need to make your parents happy. If you're living with them and they are paying for your child to have diapers, food and whatever than unfortunately there is nothing you can do. The only thing you could try and possibly do is bring FOB into your life and have them understand how important it is to you to have him around your LO. I can't imagine being in your position, but if I were I would not be taking advantage of the fact that my parents even trying to take custody of my child. I would do whatever I could to make them happy and appreciate what they are doing for me. I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you want to be with FOB, than wait a few years until you can financially support your LO, you can move out and do whatever you want to do and not depend on your parents. Right now you just need to worry about your daughter and your well-being! Why do they not want him around?

19. rjb

rjb Guest

Because he got me pregnant.
    He had a bad background, but he's stable now.
    And waiting a couple years means he misses out on her first words, first steps.
    That seems unfair

20. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

It does seem unfair, I agree. If your parents can't be happy with your FOB and bring him into Adelaide's life than unfortunately there is nothing you can do. It's a crappy situation because you can't move out, you can't get a job, you can't do ANYTHING about it. Unless you bring FOB into your life without your parents getting angry about it, have you sincerely talked to them about it? Told them all the reasons why you think it'd be a good idea for FOB to come into your life? Yeah, he got you pregnant but look what came out of it, Adelaide and I'm sure they love her a lot. I don't think it's fair that father's who want to be involved, can't be involved for whatever reason. But honestly, I would rather have a house over my child's head and have custody of them than be with a guy and have to worry about having to go through courts and someone else having custody of my child. The only thing you can do if you want FOB to be involved is sit your parents down and discuss it with them. Even if it is supervised visits with your parents there and it's only for 30 minutes. They have to understand how important it is to you. :hugs: