shite!! i am bleeding

C

charli19891

i just went to the toilet and there is blood! bright red blood!!! :( i can't get hold of my OH he has the car and i am here on my own with my son who we had to take to the hospital last night as he had a temp of 40c and found out he has an upper airway infection... i am shittin myself and can't get hold of anyone.. my doctors wont see me as i haved to ring between half 8 and 9 in the morning for a doctor to see me today!!!

i don't wanna lose this baby :(

straight to a&e. That's what I would do. At least they will scan you... hope you are ok. Try not to worry,bleeding is not unusual and not always as bad as some might think xx

i have no way of getting down there.. oh has taken the car to work and i cant get hold of him and my mum is out and cant get to me... :(

Ring EPU! So you will get seen. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Xx

Just stay calm (i know its hard!!!) and monitor the bleeding, Keep trying oh ... I had bleeding and everything is fine with baby! Fingers crossed for u xxxx

i agree ring epu, if not open, phone your doctors and ask them where you should be seen. if you can't get hold of OH i'd take my LO and get a taxi. :hugs: thinking of you xx

stayin calm is very hard lol.. i had a mc before i got pregnant with my son and i really don't want it to happen again! OH is being a pain in the ass and not answering my texts or calls :( MEN!!! ARRRGGGGHH

Can you ring his work to get thru to him? x

Please do not panic, there are 101 reason why this could be. If you feel you can not wait on hubbie, just get a taxi and get to A&E.

If you call your midwife or the Dr reception I'm sure you will be able to speak to someone given the circumstances!

I hope the bleeding stops and baby is fine!

How much blood? i had a little bleed of red blood at 11 weeks with my first, phoned for a scan all was ok, stay as calm as you can, call hospital

rang the epu and they want me down b4 12 but i still cant get hold of OH

Bleeding is not always bad hon. Try and get to A&E if you can and monitor it. Can you not get a bus to A&E? :hugs:

men are useless i have 45 mins to get to the epu, would taxis have car seats for the lo?

Does a neighbour have a car seat that you could borrow. Is there anyone nearby that could sit with your son until you get back.
Wish there was something we could do.

Taxi can allows you to hold lo, and its your responsible. But you can ask taxi if they have special installed baby seat. One of my taxi firms has one. X

Oh sweetheart, I hope everything is ok and you managed to get a taxi and get to epu.

Thinking of you xx

As long as its short distance you can hold LO. Hope everythings okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back