Shocked and anxious but very happy :)

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies

My name is jess im 24 and my partner is 27 we have a beautiful little girl Millie who is 13 months old and yesterday morning we found out that we are expecting baby no. 2!! Very shocked and anxious to have found this out specially as iv not long had my 4th lot of surgery to correct endometriosis and have ovarian drilling for pcos! We were told we could be waiting anything up to a year to conceive after surgery so with it only being 3 months we are very surprised but also very very happy :) So my EDD is 5th February 2015 which means Millie will be 21 months when bubba 2 pops out!!! Very nervous about having two under two!!

Would love to make some new mummy friends and get some advice from any mummies that have had 2 under 2 or are also expecting with a young one :)

Jess x

Attachments

• 20140529_063132.jpg
    20140529_063132.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 24
Hello Hun

Congratulations it was meant to be I'm in the uk to fancy being buddies xxx

Hi Hayley :hi:

Congrats to you too and thank you very much I still haven't quite got it in my head yet feels very surreal! Is this your first bubba? Of course always love making new friends :) where in UK are you? Im in Portsmouth

J xx

Congratulations hun :) That's fantastic news! It really was meant to be I think :D

I'm also in the uk, I live in suffolk. We're pretty much the same weeks pregnant, I found out at the weekend. My youngest is 3 but with my first 2 boys they were only 10 months apart so I know all about the two under two thing! Lol Its a challenge but very rewarding :)

Ahh congrats to you too Kell, wow bubba no.6! Your a pro at this now then ;) ahh yea we both are due right around the same time aren't we :D

How was the 2 under 2 saga? Did they fight like cat and dog growing up or are the quite close? Im super nervous as my Daughter is very much a mummies girl and im petrified of sibling rivalry lol!!

J xz

This is number 2 my son is 12 I'm in oxford x

Congratulations! There will be 22 months between my two and yeah, it's a bit scary. I also have PCOS and have had various ops. Took 2 years to get DS and only 3 months NTNP this time so love to hear another good success story!

Hey first of all congratulations :) I only found out a few days ago I'm expecting my 3rd baby I have a 5 year old and a 14 month old so I will also have 2 under 2, also worried about sibling rivalry lol I'm 25 will be nearly 26 when #3 comes along according to dates of last period I'm. Due 31st jan although yesterday a clear blue digital confirmed 1-2 weeks ago I conceived so I'm guessing I'm only 3-4 weeks at most, I'm from Kent UK would love a buddy due around the same time, wish you all the best xx

Ahh a fellow pcos-er!! Congrats to you too hunny. Yea we were trying for about 18 months with dd and ntnp since my op so a similar situation really. We've had a few losses on our journey so although we are extremely happy were also trying to keep a level head just incase all is not well (hope thats not too pessimistic! ) when are you due hun?

Wow 3 is going to be fun :D I've always said I'd like 3! Your picture is absolutely adorable! Is your son good with your youngest? He looks like he dotes on her :) yea ill be 25 when this one is born!

How are you all feeling at the minute? Im not feeling much apart from some tiredness and a few cramps here and there really. I had quite a rough pregnancy with dd as I had hyperemesis from 8 weeks until delivery so im hoping I won't have that this time!!

Has it sunken in with any of you yet?

J x

Hi everyone.
I've just found out I'm expecting too and ridiculously excited and anxious. ... so much so that I've even had *tmi* loose bowels since I found out!
:oops:

Aww thank you, my son adores his little sister and she idolises him they have an amazing bond :) I'm very lucky to have a nice age gap between them :) just hoping it will be very similar with new baby too.

I'm not feeling too bad really same I'm tired and a few cramps here and there, oh try not to worry every pregnancy is different, I had pre eclampsia with my daughter so I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't happen again, not sunk in completely I keep looking at pics of my tests to remind myself it's real lol xx

Hi everyone.
I've just found out I'm expecting too and ridiculously excited and anxious. ... so much so that I've even had *tmi* loose bowels since I found out!

Congratulations hunni :) bless you, I did too lol think it's the nerves haha :blush:

Congrats! Well I had 3 under 2 at one time lol. It is total chaos but I am here for any questions and support :) My mantra became "It won't be like this forever" when the times were hard. There are plenty of amazing beautiful times amongst it all though. xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I know what you mean about feeling anxious about having 2 in nappies, I am the same. I have a 21 month old, and due twins in 6 months. As my LO has hypermobility and hypotonia he isn't walking yet and may not walk until he is at least 3 years old so it is going to be tough, and I won't say I am not worried but it is exciting too.

x

Aww thank you, my son adores his little sister and she idolises him they have an amazing bond :) I'm very lucky to have a nice age gap between them :) just hoping it will be very similar with new baby too.

I'm not feeling too bad really same I'm tired and a few cramps here and there, oh try not to worry every pregnancy is different, I had pre eclampsia with my daughter so I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't happen again, not sunk in completely I keep looking at pics of my tests to remind myself it's real lol xx

Aww that must be so nice to watch them like that together! Its not quite the same but I have a little brother who's 4 (yes crazy mother having another after me and my sis moved out lol) and my daughter idolises him and he is super protective of her already.

Yea It totally hasn't sunk in for me yet at all lol! We so weren't expecting it that now its happened we can't quite believe it lol.

So are you hoping for any particula sex this time? Did you find out with your other 2 what you were having? I did with Millie but now I have my girlie I don't mind what I have so probably wont find out this time round x

Congrats! Well I had 3 under 2 at one time lol. It is total chaos but I am here for any questions and support :) My mantra became "It won't be like this forever" when the times were hard. There are plenty of amazing beautiful times amongst it all though. xx

Wow that must of been pretty hard going lol! Im hoping that it wont be as terrible as friends have made out and that they'll be in sync with each other lol! I cant complain as my little girl has been an angel since day 1. She slept through from 8 weeks and only really gets upset or throws a tantrum if she's tired other than that we really have been blessed with a good girl so it wouldn't surprise me if this one was a nightmare lol x

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I know what you mean about feeling anxious about having 2 in nappies, I am the same. I have a 21 month old, and due twins in 6 months. As my LO has hypermobility and hypotonia he isn't walking yet and may not walk until he is at least 3 years old so it is going to be tough, and I won't say I am not worried but it is exciting too.

x

Oh my goodness twins, how exciting! That must have been quite a shock! Aw bless him, whats hypotonia hun not heard of that before? That must be quite tough going for you xx

Hi everyone.

Aww bless you! Congrats hun. I find I have that early on anyway think its quite common with increased hormones etc. Iv also got a super stuffy nose which Is driving me mad lol! X

Hi and congratulations!

We have just found out we are expecting baby no.2 and it was rather a shock. We haven't been using precautions but hardly had any alone time this month so it's bordering on immaculate conception lol :haha: I'm not entirely sure of my dates because my cycles have been all over the place but best guess is around 5 weeks so looking at delivery date of end of January or very early February.

I am feeling very anxious but really happy too. Our little girl is 20 months so will be around 2yrs 4 mths when baby arrives but she is blind due to a genetic disorder and so is not crawling or walking yet and is unlikely to be by the time baby arrives. So it should be fun :winkwink:

I really don't mind what we have as long as they are healthy especially as we have one special needs child but I would like a girl for Gabriella as much as anything so that she has a sister to help her with clothes and makeup when they are older :)

Aww that must be so nice to watch them like that together! Its not quite the same but I have a little brother who's 4 (yes crazy mother having another after me and my sis moved out lol) and my daughter idolises him and he is super protective of her already.

Yea It totally hasn't sunk in for me yet at all lol! We so weren't expecting it that now its happened we can't quite believe it lol.

So are you hoping for any particula sex this time? Did you find out with your other 2 what you were having? I did with Millie but now I have my girlie I don't mind what I have so probably wont find out this time round x

Aww that's nice :) my step mum is pregnant and due the same date as me :/ my half Bro or sis will be the same age as my #3 lol its sown weird lol no now I've got my girl and boy Im really not fussed so prob won't be finding out the sex this time round I did both times before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->