Shocked :S

JWandBump

Reaction score
My little girl, whos 8weeks old, was lying on the floor today and me and my OH was watching her babble to herself. All of a sudden she just rolled onto her side, stayed there for about a min then rolled back onto her back..
Is this normal at his age? Should i be worried? She only done it once the my OH picked her up..

I just couldnt belive it lol

My DD has been rolling on her side since a couple weeks old.
Now she rolls from tummy to back since a week or so.

Dont worry about it! :)

My LO rolled on to her side in the crib in the hospital! Couldn't believe it. 4 months on and she still hasn't figured out how to roll onto her front yet though!

Wow! Holly can't even roll onto her side and she's almost 6 months old! What a clever baby x x

I wouldn't be worried.
I would be proud:D

My Lo.did this today, I was so proud! He kept doing it all day and squirming around all over the floor to shift himself around lol its hilarious. I got a piccie of it but he's totally naked so I can't show it off!

my little boy rolled on his side on day one, scared the crap out of me, first nappy change at home popped him on the pouffe turned to get change stuff, turned back, he was on his side, he,s always doing it so honey don.t worry at all!

Perfectly normal. Clara started to roll onto her side around 5 weeks old when she started to do it in her sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->