Shocked

MummyIwanabe

Twin Mummy!
Reaction score
I have found out today I am pregnant which was a complete shock!

My twinnies are only 8 months old, I know it's early days for this pregnancy but I'm wondering how I'm going to cope! I know I will but I am quietly shell shocked and it feels so unreal!

Has anyone had twins + 1 quite quickly after and how did you get on?

xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Sorry no advice on having them so close but I am sure you will be fine. X

Hey hun, and congratulations!! When is your baby due? Am I right that your twins will be around 13mths old (adjusted age) when he/she arrives? At that stage the twins will be toddlers and will have turned a huge corner. Although they'll still be babies, 1yr olds are very different to 8mth olds, and are usually sleeping through, eating proper meals and becoming little people ;)

It is a shock to have a surprise pregnancy so soon, but it won't be as hard as you imagine it to be at the moment darlin. I miscarried a pregnancy in July, and that baby would have arrived when my boys were little, and I was nervous about managing. Soon you will adjust and I'm sure will find one newborn a piece of cake compared to two! The second baby is surprisingly easy compared to the first anyway, and they just seem to slot in.

I'm thrilled for you honey, and I'm sure you're gonna be absolutely fine :hugs:

Ps - Aunt Carrie had a second set of twins 16mths after her first set, and Loz is expecting another baby when her twins have just turned 1 - maybe you could PM them for some tips? x

Thank you! I am very very early days due mid july apparently I only found out today so I think I'm 5 weeks. Yeh the twinnies will be 13 months corrected age.
I am so sorry to hear you miscarried in july :( :hugs: It's early days for me so I'm not sure what will happen but I am sure I will cope some how. Lots of things are running through my head at the moment, thank you for your reassurance :)

I know Aunt Carrie had 2 sets of twins hats off to her truly she is a hero :) I shall definately contact them to see if they can help with any tips, for now I think i will be an ostrich and let it sink in slowly! I'll be hoping this pregnancy will be much smoother and if successful arrive at the correct time rather than 3 months early! ;) xx

lozzy think it is ..... not a twin mum but read in here :blush:

Just wanted to say congratulations, and I'm sure it will all be fine x x

Congrats!!

Yes I have twin girls and am expecting a wee boy in January with 13 months between all three so I know exactly what you are going through :hugs: I'm just on here quickly the now but will PM you when I get a chance.

And of course, I'll keep you informed of how I manage to cope (or not) once the wee man arrives :wine:

my first 2 children are barely 10 months apart but then a third 2yrs later now twins although ur situation is different /I have my hands full. you will be ok its hard but we manage! Congrats on ur pregnancy do u think it will be twins again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->