Shoes

Cat

Reaction score
Noah seems to have grown out of his Clarks and I need to get him some more shoes and sandals, I bought both in Next but they are both to narrow for his feet and Ineed to take them back. Thing is Idont like anything Clarks have in stock at the mo, and Im lothed to spend a small fortune on sandals, seeing as clarles are about £28 a pair and I want sandals AND shoes.

Anyone got any ideas on where I might look, pref somewhere that do differnt width shoes.

Got lala's fro mmothercare they are lovely ...

Lady in clarks in mothercare store even checked them for me!

xxx

Didnt think mothercare went up to proper shoes? only little baby shoes.

I think he is about a 5G

No they do!!

Or at least the mothercare near me does!

xxx

Just checked out mothercare site, they just have slippers, jelly shoes, wellies and one pair of trainers, thanks anyway hun

Brantano look promising though, they had a lot in their website, will have to have a nosey.

Have you got a Charles Clinkard near you? or a Mothercare world?

Clinkards tend to do a great range of childrens makes and are measured properly

Our Mothercare world also do Clarks and Start Rite

brantanos is fab they do a huge range of shoes in diff width fittings :D i spent a fortune there last time lol :blush:

brantanos is fab they do a huge range of shoes in diff width fittings :D i spent a fortune there last time lol :blush:

i get Diors from there i got her some chatter box shoes but i am very naughty:blush:

they were £22 so i put them in a reduced £10 box and got away with it:blush:

lol!!! id b 2 scared i got caught!!!

but i would have just acted thick and say i didnt no:muaha:

i wud blush and give myself away im a pants liar!!!!

i get Diors from there i got her some chatter box shoes but i am very naughty:blush:

they were £22 so i put them in a reduced £10 box and got away with it:blush:

hehe I like it! Thats somethnig I'd do!

wonder where my nearest brantanos is! ill check the website

What about a hush puppies shop I get chloes from there in Freeport

Well problems solved after a nightmare time of trying to get Noahs feet measured and try on shoes while he wriggled and tried to escape and dismantle the store, much to the filthy looks of onlookers (at least he didnt throw a tantram like one little girl did!!) Turns out the reason Icouldnt get his feet in his shoes was not cause he had gone up to a size 5 but cause he is now a size 6!! And after all that we couldnt find anything in brantano or clarkes and went back to next and got him some buckle up leather sandals (so he cant undo the bloody velcro and we can adjust the width) and a smart pair of brown leather shoes.

Feel like evil woman now forcing his feet into his other shoes for the last couple of weeks when they were so small for him :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->