Shooting pain in lower abdomen??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 1st time, Jun 5, 2011.

1. 1st time

1st time Mum of 1 and expecting #2

Every 10-15mins i have had this shooting pain from around about my pelvic bone to my belly button... Anybody else have this?? It only started about an hour ago, could it be baby pulling the cord or kicking something??:shrug:

2. yourstruly10

yourstruly10 Well-Known Member

I had that last week and it turned out to be a bladder infection. But the pain didnt go away for 24 hours and was worse when I was walking.

3. 1st time

Did you have any other symptoms?? I don't seem to have any other issues at this point. Also how did you get rid off it??

4. yourstruly10

yourstruly10 Well-Known Member

I had no other symptoms what so ever. I elft it a few days thinking it was nothing because I didnt have any symptoms and ended up at the ER in labor and delivery because the pain got so bad. I was put on 7 days of antibiotics and told to take it easy for a week.

Hopefully thats not what it is for you though. Maybe just growing pains. If it last all day id get it checked and not leave it though.

5. 1st time

Thanks, I think if i'm still having the pains after work today i will go to the doctors.