• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Shooting pain in my tummy

mrsraggle

Wifey & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been out for a walk around town today (nothing strenuous, just a couple of hours light shopping) and since getting on the train home I've had a shooting pain just near my tummy button and it's still happening now. Probably comes every 5-10 minutes and is in the same place each time.

Any ideas? Have I just overdone it? Still feeling baby kicking although s/he's having a quieter day.

Are you still getting this hun?

You prob have just doen too much but you need to keep an eye on it xx

I get this after I have done too much.. For example, Xmas shopping last week! I was concerned the first time it happened but now I have noticed it happens every time after I have been quite active.

I don't know what it is but you will be okay.. :hugs: Mine goes after a lie down and a rest xx

Are you still getting this hun?

You prob have just doen too much but you need to keep an eye on it xx

It's slowing down at the night wears on - probably twice/three times an hour at the moment but still here. Hopefully disappear after some sleep :)

Thanks for responding x

It could be BHs.. try drinking some water and laying down for a little bit.

I had this the other night - quite intense sudden pain - went as soon as it came every 5 minutes or so for about an hour - was powerful enough to make me flinch! Surely this isnt BH this early though?!?! :shrug:

Ps. All fine though as far as i know :thumbup: was just strange!

I had this the other night - quite intense sudden pain - went as soon as it came every 5 minutes or so for about an hour - was powerful enough to make me flinch! Surely this isnt BH this early though?!?! :shrug:

Sounds similar, has made me stop in my tracks a couple of times but is just in the one specific place.

Sounds similar, has made me stop in my tracks a couple of times but is just in the one specific place.

Mine was just in one place too - just below and to the right of my bellybutton.

Definitely not gas, as I get trapped wind every morning and that's more crampy! Who knows...!

Thanks for all the responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"