Shooting pain inside vagina canal?? Help!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Just now realized I'm 4 days late today.. I came home and had this stinging shooting pain like inside my vaginal canal???

Has anyone experienced this??

I've had the same thing. Sometimes when I'm sitting down or standing up. I have no idea what it means though.

It's weird... It's like inside like where the cervix is.. Did some research and some people have called it crotch lightning..

Like that's what it felt like..

I get this most cycles. no idea what it is, but if it is not normal for you it could be a sign. Have you tested yet?

I've had it occasionally too but no idea what it means. Have you tested yet??

I get this most cycles. no idea what it is, but if it is not normal for you it could be a sign. Have you tested yet?

Yeah it wasn't normal.. I was doing my daily routine and it caught me off guard cause it was different and a sharp sudden pain.. Didn't think too much of it until I realized I'm late..

I've had it occasionally too but no idea what it means. Have you tested yet??

Hmm.. I dunno.. It was different for me.. But just don't want to get my hopes up.. Trying not to buy into every different symptom as pregnancy :dohh:

No I haven't.. Don't have the money just yet to get any.. I'll have to wait a couple of weeks about 12 days... :/

Sitting at my desk.. I got a sudden sharp pain left side under my left breast.. Took my breathe away..

Not to set up any expectations, but I had this in my first trimester. Its very shocking.
It pretty much only happened when I was driving. It was kinda scary. I thought something was wrong.... Doctor assured me it was all normal.

Not to set up any expectations, but I had this in my first trimester. Its very shocking.
It pretty much only happened when I was driving. It was kinda scary. I thought something was wrong.... Doctor assured me it was all normal.

Oh wow!! Gosh.. I'm so nervous about testing! Did it feel like a zig cramp? Like a sudden zig feeling? It was like inside my vagina like near the cervix.. I've NEVER had that! I paused and then was like what was that?

Did you ever have like a sharp sudden pain under your left breast on the left side? I was sitting at my desk and had that pain like made me grab that area and took my breathe away for a sec.. hurt!

Don't think I see a line.. Do you?

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
Hey, Rusty, I can see a line but can't tell if there's color.FRER's early bfps are so impossible to see on the new style.

How are you feeling?:hugs:

I know I swear I see something too! I'm feeling alright right now.. But it was very unusual for me to fall asleep on the couch and not eat supper like I was just that exhausted...

Maybe try again in a couple of days?

Man that so reminds me of being pregnant. I'd say test every day if you have cheapies. But for sure test again in a couple of days. Do you chart at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->