Shooting pain inside vagina canal???

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Just now realized I'm 4 days late today.. I came home and had this stinging shooting pain like inside my vaginal canal???

Has anyone experienced this??

Sounds like lightning crotch. I had it during my last pregnancy, but only in the 3rd trimester. What a lovely sensation! :haha:

Maybe it's a good sign? :test:

Lightning crotch? :haha: :haha:

But yeah that's what it felt like.. a bolt of electricity! It was kinda like inside my vagina like where the cervix is..

Never had that.. Like I was going on with my daily routine and it stopped me in my tracks and then I just brushed it off until I realized I was late!!

Sitting at my desk.. I got a sudden sharp pain left side under my left breast.. Took my breathe away..

Rhiaberry no I haven't yet.. Scared and plus I just don't have the money to get one right now until I get paid.. :nope:

Yes. I had it during my last pregnancy (ended in mc) and when I felt it again this month it was one of the first "oh I better test" signs. Good luck!

Yes. I had it during my last pregnancy (ended in mc) and when I felt it again this month it was one of the first "oh I better test" signs. Good luck!

Yes me too!! When I had that zig electricity feeling cramp.. Hard to explain.. I was like yeah this is what's going to make me test cause it was so different..

Did you ever have like a sharp sudden pain under your left breast on the left side? I was sitting at my desk and had that pain like made me grab that area and took my breathe away for a sec.. hurt!

yay! Good luck!!

(and no - I can't say I've personally noticed a sharp pain under any one breast. But everyone is different! ;) )

Don't think I see anything.. :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
What dpo are you? I got a neg FRER on 12dpo and then a barely positive beta on 13dpo. Late implanters are real!

Not really sure.. Think I'm 3 days late so it might be too early.. Don't know if I have line eye but I swear I see something there..

So I went home to grab lunch and I looked at the test and saw this!

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 22
faint lines are really difficult to catch in photos. Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->