Shooting pain when having a wee!

lennie

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just over 7 weeks and last night started geting a shooting pain when having a wee:blush:

It's not enough to make you say oww just makes me jump. I'm not going to loo very often and there is no change in colour.

Has anyone else had this, or do you think I should take a trip to the Dr's?

Thanks for reading

You may have a urinary infection...or the start of one. I would definately get it checked out. Those are NO FUN!!!

I agree with ladypotter sounds like a uti. I would drink LOTS of cranberry juice to flush it out and see the dr.

You need to keep trying to pee to flush it out so lots of fluid. XX

I have the same and I'm nearly 10 weeks (been getting it for about a week now) I thought it was a UTI but I had my urine checked today and I don't have one. The MW said that it could be where the muscles are stretching? Maybe get it checked out anyway though hun xx

my MW said UTIs are really commin in pregnancy, get it checked out to be sure. x

My friend had this and her midwife said if the pain occurs whilst weeing then it's likely to be a uti but if it's afterwards it's probably not and more likely to be because she holds her wee in for too long and with everything moving about and stretching it's causing her pain!! xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->