Shooting pains in ladybits :)

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

This forum prob had this Q millions of times! :p
Well im 5 and half wks yippie, after my loss in november just gone im soooo paranoyd!
I had shooting pains in my ladybits like inside and sometimes in pubic area, not real sharp just like 'o what was that' then continued for few mins and nothing since then.

This normal?

Hey,

I'm 5 weeks also and I have been having similar pains for the past two days. They don't last long just real quick. I hope its just normal withe the growht of the baby well that's what I'm going to think it is as I also experienced a loss in Sept 2010 and I try not to over analyze anything. I hope we have a H&H 9 months.

i hope there normal! I know pains are but any lil twinge has us in a panic!
Hope others can answer with similar experience and healthy pregnancys! :)

Hi, I've had those on and off this pregnancy and I know others who had successful pregnancies found they experienced this too. Nothing to worry about at all

phew :) i just keep thinking long as not doubled over in pain for ages and no bleeding then all should be fine.
I had a mmc nov 2010 detected at scan so didnt know i miscarried so now im sooooooo paranoyd not knowing whats going on in there, i just need 12wk scan..now! D

Thanks ladies for the reassurance I really hope this is a successful pregnancy. I have a scan appt at 9 weeks and it can't get here soon enough.............eek.

Ahhhh so i am 37 and first time pregnant me and hubby are over the moon - but obviously very aware that things can go wrong. I am an absolute worrier and will compensate myself by thinking that everything will go wrong - then I won't ever be that disappointed. I had cramping feelings around my pubic area at 4/5/6 weeks and obviously thought the worst - in the 4th week I went to the loo and after i had pee'd when I looked at the tissue it was almost pink - I thought then things were going to go so very wrong. BUT it didn't go wrong. I find the internet useful and harmful - I google everything, according to some sites I was going to miscarry and other sites was nothing to worry about. I then went and booked myself in for an early scan - everything was fine - this was at 7 weeks and we heard the baby's heart beat. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have tried to relax myself and try to enjoy this magical experience of being pregnant. My symptoms are - my nipples OMG how sore they were at 3, 4, 5, 6 weeks then at 7 weeks they felt itchy - this week they sometimes hurt but not as much. Cramping feelings only every now and then. The lady at the scan place said that that is all to do with my bits and pieces 'stretching'. My sense of smell - OMG - everything was on fire at 4 weeks lol - but now it has calmed well down. I only every now and then feel a bit nauseas but somehow i manage to get myself out of that feeling - and tiredness - this is my big thing - i could sleep like theres no tomorrow.

Me and hubby have only told parents, brothers and very close friends so far - the kind of people that if the worst was to happen they would be so very supportive. We will announce to everyone else including work after the 12 week scan.

Please tell me about your experiences and also if anyone is due around 11/11/11 xxxxx

Hey huni v happy to hear your expecting + all is well!
i had a mmc november last year found out at dating scan 12wk 1day. im so blessed to have now concieved after 3rd cycle! im not to scared atm but i know towards scan ill be a mess!
google is useful i google everything to lol but google a paper cut might come up your in a coma lol x
my symptoms are peeing like crazy! soo tired! sensitive sore nipples, hungry 24-7, emotional. no sickness atm which i want because i hear having sickness decreases chance of miscarriage? any truth in that?
im due around 7th dec hun if all is well. drop me a inbox + we can buddy up :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->