Shooting pains in one boob..!?

chimmi

Reaction score
Hi, my AF is due tomorrow (ish) and I usually get sore achey boobs anywhere from 10 days before AF is due..
So far I have NO achey boobs which is strange, but today i was talking to a work colleague and i had an awfully sharp stabbing pain in my right boob - it felt like it was right through the middle of my boob (they are quite large- cup size E).. anyway this pain was so much i clutched my breast as it was so sore, it came and went for about a minute and i havent had it since, was so strange!
anyone had similar?!

That was the only pregnancy symptom I had with dd. Everything was normal, temps were normal etc, but I kept getting these stabbing pains in my boobs. Hope it's a good sign for you!!

haha thanks, would be a miracle if it was!!
just baffled by the fact my boobs dont ache at all and normally they are AGONY by now due to their size!
I have lost a few pounds since last AF which for my size isnt much, maybe this is the reason they dont hurt? :/

I'm getting those sharp shooting pains also! Today I work it was so uncomfortable that I had to put my arm on it :haha:

I'm on 7 DPO and I also had the pain on 6 DPO..

Hoping its a sign for us!

In my last pregnancy (which ended up being a chemical) I had shabby pains in only my left boob. Lol so hopefully it's a good sign x

its weird coz i havent had it since! it was so sore like someone was sticking a pin in my boob!! never had it before that either, normally they just ache, but they arent aching at all yet!!
i think she is just a bit late coz maybe i ovulated later this month, no AF yet and due today i think..!
i am SOOO sleepy though, keep having naps when i get in from work, which is unlike me! not getting my hopes up though coz i know its impossible for me to be PG, just never had the shooting pain before ever!!

Ooh! Me me me! Hahah! Such a sharp pain! I'm 10dpo!

Haha!! I just dont know what the heck is going on, i think i laid my egg late coz i said to hubby recently "i think i laid my egg late this month" (coz of EWCM wasnt when It normally is, it was later)
I'm on day 31 now and im usually 29 or 30... but as i said i think i laid my egg late, i know AF is just a bit late too!! But why dont my boobs hurt!!??? gaah so confusing i hate it! Theres literally no chance of me being pg as hubby only had SEVEN sperm in his SA a few months ago (3 not moving..!) so i know its not coz im pregnant, just want to know why my body is so effed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->