Shooting Pains

Beautywithin

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Since yesterday i seem to be getting shooting pains ( most times when my bubs kicks ) which feels like it is right down below in my lady bits :blush: feels very odd.... anyone else get this?

also i am sure he is head down, because a lot of movement im feeling is really down low, see MW tuesday so should no

if he is head down already, is there a chance he will stay that way till i give birth?

x

i have been getting shooting pains two hun, i get them mostly at the bottom of my bump or up the side of my bump but have had them same as you as well, no idea really what they are tho lol

as for lo been head down my lo has been head down since about 26 weeks and has stayed put xxxx

ive had those before, down there it feels like someones stabbing me in my bits somtimes! very sharp and they suddenly go! ive read that its just pressure of the baby as he/she is in the head down position! they can be very painful though and uncomfy! xx

Yep, I get these pains in both my hoohaa and my bum! Feels like electric pains, like you're being electrocuted or stabbed with knitting needles. It's just pressure from baby's head :)

Yep, I get these pains in both my hoohaa and my bum! Feels like electric pains, like you're being electrocuted or stabbed with knitting needles. It's just pressure from baby's head :)

I also feel similar pains, they normally don't last long, but do take me by surprise... and make me feel a bit uncomfortable when in social situations :blush: I thought it was all due to baby's head too.

I also feel similar pains, they normally don't last long, but do take me by surprise... and make me feel a bit uncomfortable when in social situations :blush: I thought it was all due to baby's head too.

Oh yes, I can relate to that! They can take your breath away and you have to pretend nothing's happened....lest people who've watched too much TV think you're in labour.

I swear my LO has been equipped with a flick-knife :dohh:

ive been getting this today too. surely my baby cant be head down yet though? got mw on fri so i guess il find out!

ive been getting this today too. surely my baby cant be head down yet though? got mw on fri so i guess il find out!

my baby was in the head down postion from 30 weeks, so your baby is probably lying this way too! it wont be engaged yet but atleast you know shes heading in the right direction! lol. x

I used to get those pains, they were bloody sore! I thought i was being kicked but she was also head down so more likely a punch and its hitting a nerve or something..

Prob will stay head down if hes been head down till now? Your midwife will be able to tell you if at all engaged yet? some babies do engage really early, those pains can be that too!

Thanks ladies

so if bubs is engaged already , does that mean there is a chance he will come early? or is that just wishful thinking lol x

How u feeling this morning hun? My LO has been lying head down for weeks now, and last time I was at hospital told me i was 1/5 engaged but so far nothing else has happened, so im not stressing anymore.
Just take each day as it comes. I know its getting uncomfortable and we are getting less mobile, but the longer he is in there the better cooked he will be for u hun x

^^^

Hey hun, im doing fine this morning, anytime after 37 weeks is fine with me, i wouldnt want him coming earlier then that :)

p.s text me, i saw your facebook status, want to know what name you have decided on :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"