• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Shopping?

I've bought a few things along the way while we were TTC for a year... But I haven't purchased anything since getting a BFP. I guess I'm still too nervous. I don't want to do anything to tempt fate.

Buying things realky doesn't affect the outcome. It can just be upsetting packing them away if anything bad was to happen :-(

I haven't bought anything yet. Will allow myself to look after 16 week private gender scan xx

Buying things realky doesn't affect the outcome. It can just be upsetting packing them away if anything bad was to happen :-(

I haven't bought anything yet. Will allow myself to look after 16 week private gender scan xx

Right. It's not going to cause a miscarriage. All the same, I know how I would feel looking at that crap later if something did happen. I already know how it felt looking at the things I bought while TTC, when every month brought disappointment instead of a BFP.

Everyone should do what makes them comfortable. I'm personally not comfortable getting to attached to the idea of this pregnancy at all yet, which really sucks. I'm hoping that will change once I pass the first trimester and the worst of the risks are behind us. To each their own, though.

Hubby and I bought the stroller at 8 weeks. We are an interesting case though. We tried for 5 years, 5 ivfs and did genetic testing on the babies that are now growing inside of me before we put them back so we know that they have all normal chromosomes. We recently started buying some.onsies, bath towels, and some small things like that. I say buy stuff whenever you're comfortable. I don't think there are any rules to this stuff. :)

I started buying things when TTC I now have a large box full of baby grows :haha:
I haven't bought anything since I found out I was pregnant but that's mainly because I haven't seen anything that I love, and I now have loads of neutral stuff due to my urge to purchase things while TTC so would like to wait until I know if we are having another boy, or a girl. If it's a boy we already have quite a few clothes but if it's a girl we don't have anything girly so I won't be able to help myself once I go shopping ha.

We have put refundable deposits on our pushchair / travel system as it was a really good offer, same with nursery furniture set, it's not in the house and if the worst happened we would need to make a call to the shop and let them knew we needed a refund and cancel the items. I have seen all sorts I could have happily bought but none of it has been gender neutral so can't yet X

We have put refundable deposits on our pushchair / travel system as it was a really good offer, same with nursery furniture set, it's not in the house and if the worst happened we would need to make a call to the shop and let them knew we needed a refund and cancel the items. I have seen all sorts I could have happily bought but none of it has been gender neutral so can't yet X

I am expecting my little vasectomy reversal miracle too!

How lovely! Are you in the uk? We used Dr Harriss, took us one year and 8 months to conceive with 100% antibodies! When it finally happened we just couldn't believe it!! X

How lovely! Are you in the uk? We used Dr Harriss, took us one year and 8 months to conceive with 100% antibodies! When it finally happened we just couldn't believe it!! X

Yes I am, tbh I can't remember who we used.
They done the job but wasn't great, low count at 12wks post op and then heard nothing. Luckily at a year of trying the doctors tested as was fine. But took a further year to fall, two years in May it would of been.

I bought a bugaboo buffalo before my BFP.. it was a good price and i am using it for ds still as hes nearly 3 anyway and i was over his stroller we got.
Other than that nothing...
Which is weird for me...

I waited 13 weeks with ds and then til 20 to get anything else coz i was so scared after my mc ..... but i realise this time that im just gonna get stufd whenever i want.... holding back seems pointless now

They done the job but wasn't great, low count at 12wks post op and then heard nothing. Luckily at a year of trying the doctors tested as was fine. But took a further year to fall, two years in May it would of been.

My husband also had a vasectomy reversal, in mid December. He was traveling for work so we couldn't start ttc until end of February, got pregnant the second cycle trying

My husband also had a vasectomy reversal, in mid December. He was traveling for work so we couldn't start ttc until end of February, got pregnant the second cycle trying

Wow, lots of us this month!
Congratulations x

I really wanted to start buying bits and bobs but I'm finding the shops I go into have actually 0 gender neutral apart from maybe a plain white baby grow, going to wait until I find out. It's not that I want baby to wear all pink or blue but I find the shops I go to extremely limited

I found some really good deals on a few onesies and headbands I couldn't pass up in case one of my twins is a girl.

I'm scared to purchase anything, at least until I at least go to my first OB appointment. I'm so impatient..lol. But I think I will after first appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"