Shops Own Brands!

KX

Reaction score
What do you all think about them? Do you use them? Any you think are better than the leading brand?

Im meaning their value range-Asda Smart Price, Tesco Value.....

I don't as I have had bad experiences with them-eewww one's! :dohh:

in regards to things like...

kitchen roll, plastic cups(wen i have a party) um... i think thts it lol
i use thm lol

I thot u really liked the value brands?:dohh: :rofl:

i get every thing value brands but the things i dont go cheap on our
loo roll
washing powder
bread
deodrant
meat

every thing else i get the value stuff

i like asda and tesco

You can never compensate on Beans!

dionne im liek u wi bog roll n washin powder 2 lol need 2 b decent!

I get branded :

Loo Roll
Deodrant
Beans
Washing powder/Comfort
Washing up liquid

The rest i get Stores own l like asdas own, for example there own chopped tomatos go well in cooked dishes with herbs etc ...

i make my own bread and derserts etc but i don't mind most of them

xxx

Im an Andrex girl, and use Ariel Sensitive soap powder and Comfort Sensitive fabric conditioner!

Im the same girls!:rofl:

i use tescos own, but not value if tht makes sense? liek pasta etc?

I almost completley use Asda brand, even washing tablets, but i dont use smart price washing powder. Cant think of anything brand name i do use...

only own brand stuff i have bought is asda bleech and morrisons bleech and disinfectant but thats only for doing the stairs on the close outside

as i said in another post i do my shopping at lidl farmfoods and butchers

but i cant use any own brand bog roll i lve my bum and nothing worse than wiping yyour arse with sand paper :rofl::rofl:

lol wobbs im like tht too, cept i get all my branded stuff(birdseye etc) out farmfoods!!!

i use morrision own wipes and nappys (they are very nice) and bleach, but thats it, everything else i get brand stuff

x

I buy a mixture. Toiletries are always branded.

I generally aviod the supermarket 'value' food as it normally has high levels of injected water, additives, sugar and salt.

I buy supermarket brand stuff in the finest range and stuff though sometimes.

But yeah I buy supermarkets deserts, fresh pies, fresh bread, fish over the counter (get more for your money then the shrink wraps packs) and things like pasta, fruit and veg If Im buying in a supermarket.

Hmm I like some Boots and Tesco own stuff oh and Marks and Spencer food when I feeling snobby lol

A lot of own brand items (or part of the item/components within the item) are actually exactly the same goods as their competitors own brands or even the same as "named" brands.

They buy ideas/patents/components/ingredients or even whole products from wholesalers/manufacterers and just have different packaging/marketing for it.

For example I worked in a sandwich making factory for a summer job when I was at school (god I hated that job lol). The sandwiches were all the same but they were shipped off to all the big named supermarkets at the time lol.

Saying that though, I wouldn't reccomend "No Frills Tampons"... :dohh:

I use Tesco Non Bio wash liquid and it is great, and I use their softner too, it works for us, and we both have sensitive skin.

Ill use value cleaning products, but food wise I like to buy branded stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->