Shops that sell cloth?

Babyshambelle

Olivia's mum & pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi!

I just went on the Cotton nappy company's website and saw that they have an actual real life shop in leamington spa that you can buy nappies from!

Was just wondering if anyone knows of any others around and about in the UK because I would LOVE to go nappy shopping one day! :happydance:

Theres one in my town but i'm afraid thats a long way away from you :rofl:

O and mothercare do sell s few different sorts now but its not really nappy shopping as they aren't out of the packets (and they're expensive) :)

I'd LOVE to go nappy shopping :D but no shops near me I don't think? :shrug: Boots and Mothercare sell cloth but neither stock a lot of variety :-(

x

theres no shops that i know of round here apart from boots, mothercare and toys rus but they all hold the same limited range really.

Great minds think alike :D I sooo wish there was an actual shop for things like slings/cloth nappies etc!

I'm actually in the process of setting up an online shop for both and other items (not sure if I'm allowed to put that in here? :shrug:) but I still wish you could these things in the shops!

x

we should!!

I did wonder why there aren't any shops though? I'd love to go somehwere to look at nappies and babylegs and slings n stuff.

Just think if we opened a shop we'd get it at cost too :rofl:

we should!!

I did wonder why there aren't any shops though? I'd love to go somehwere to look at nappies and babylegs and slings n stuff.

Just think if we opened a shop we'd get it at cost too :rofl:

that was my thinking too !!! then i could also have daisy at work with me everyday modelling :thumbup:

You guys could come here! There's an amazing shop here that sells all sorts of natural parenting stuff. :thumbup:

Although, for the price for all of you guys to come and return, it'd probably be cheaper to open up the shop! :rofl: I could do an overseas chain?

:rofl:

Tyff you could be our foreign correspondant :rofl:

Our shop sells nappies, nappy wraps, nappy accessories, baby essentials (few toys, slings, gifts etc), organic baby wear, eco toiletries and eco cleaning products as well as trial kits to hire, 2nd hand nappy exchange, in store demos, changing facilities and coffee making area :D

Our shop sells nappies, nappy wraps, nappy accessories, baby essentials (few toys, slings, gifts etc), organic baby wear, eco toiletries and eco cleaning products as well as trial kits to hire, 2nd hand nappy exchange, in store demos, changing facilities and coffee making area :D

That sounds FAB!!! I'm sort of glad it's not too near or I'd be there every day!! x

Where abouts in Suffolk are hun? Is the shop near to you? What's it called?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"