Short heavy AF should I test?

MissMymmy

Reaction score
So we've been TTC for three months now and I was sure this was our month as my temp stayed elevated and even climbed a little, however AF showed up the same day as that small climb.
Weirdly though my flow was very very heavy straight off and I was constantly leaking but without any AF pains (very odd for me as I'm normally doubled over in pain).
AF seems to have ended today on CD4 with very minimal pink/brown spotting after being ridiculously heavy yesterday and my normal AF length is 5/6 days.
My temp is still high so I was wandering if I should even bother getting a PG test or not?

I’m a poas addict so I would always test, but if you’ve only been trying a short time, and were on birth control before, it’s more likely to be your body adjusting to being without it, or it could just be a strange month! I always tell myself that once AF arrives, no matter what form, it’s over, although my lifestyle is suitable for being pregnant - so either way no harm done if I didn’t find out right away. I hope you get a BFP soon either way :)

Hey,

I’m about to enter my 4th cycle. My first AF (after withdraw af) was 4 days and now they are only 2/3 days and really heavy. It sounds ie your hormones are levelled out finally. I wouldn’t waste the money on HPTs, if you have any ICs you could but it sounds like AF to me. Hopefully you are in for shorter AFs now.

I have 2 days heavy and one day spotting at the end. I don’t get any warning, straight into ful flow and cramps 4/5 hours after it started.

Sorry I didn't clarify girls I wasn't on birth control before we just used condoms. I've picked up a cheaper 25miu test so I'll pee on that later and let you know xx

Sorry I didn't clarify girls I wasn't on birth control before we just used condoms. I've picked up a cheaper 25miu test so I'll pee on that later and let you know xx

Good luck! I would say that if it is not typical for you, it is always worth testing. Some women do have a light period when they first become preggers.

Ah ok, we’ll that does change things. Hope the test goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"