Short leutal phase

pineapplepink

Reaction score
Hey everyone
According to the clear blue advanced tests I should have ovulated last Thursday or Friday, but I’m due af in 2 days so am I out? Is this a short leutal phase?

I had a luteal phase of 12 days with DS we conceived him after 9 months . Yours seems to be around 10 days which is short but you can still conceive . Vit C can help make it longer .

I got this off Google -
A normal luteal phase can last anywhere from 11 to 17 days. In most women , the luteal phase lasts 12 to 14 days. Your luteal phase is considered to be short if it lasts less than 10 days. In other words, you have a short luteal phase if you get your period 10 days or less after you ovulate.

Is this your first month using them? It could be that ovulation was delayed this month, and you may not come on when expected but will come on after 14 days like "normal"
I had an lp of 6 days when ttc number 4. That simply isn't long enough. I took vitamin b6 and managed to extend it to 9 days and then fell pregnant. I had an lp of 10 days when I fell with number 5. It isn't impossible just not as easy as you need to implant relatively early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->