Short LH surge?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
These are my OPKs from the last few days. The bottom one in the first pic is from this morning around 7am. The bottom one in the second pic is from this afternoon around 2pm. It had already gone very negative.

The third pic is from a test taken 20 minutes ago.

I have felt O pains, lasting 5-8 hours, every cycle for the last 6-7 years, but didn't feel any pains today...just a few pinches for a few minutes.

Does this mean I didn't ovulate? I'm so confused

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
  • today2.jpg
    today2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
  • today3.jpg
    today3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
I had a short 12 hour surge this month and ended up getting PG off just :sex: one time. Short surges do not necessarily mean you didn't ovulate. It is actually long surges that are more worrying.

I'm just worried cuz I didn't feel the pains like I normally do

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and count myself as being 1dpo anyway, even though I felt nothing. Maybe I ovulated while I was sleeping and that's why I didn't feel it.

Top two are yesterday morning, between 6am and 8am (taken at least an hour apart). Third was at 2pm, 4th at 8pm.
Bottom two are this morning at 6am and 8am

Attachments

• today4.jpg
    today4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6
I would be interested in seeing how you get on as I'm in the same boat. I got my very positive OPK today but still no pains and that makes it CD19 today so quite late to be ovulating.

I'm 3dpo today and testing on June 1 (10dpo). I'll come back and update with the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"