Short LP HELP!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by 1stbaby, Oct 28, 2008.

1. 1stbaby

1stbaby TTC

Just wondering if anyone else has a short LP or has had one, or has had one and gotten pg????!!! Or has LPD? I had a D&C in August, my first cycle happened 7 weeks later and was 27 days long FF says. I did not ov till CD 20!!! That means my LP was only 7 days long!! AF arrived on CD 28... I did some research and found out I may have LPD!! I am going to wait on this months cycle since I am on CD 9 now and see if I have a short LP this time. If I do, I will go to the dr and see if I can get on some medication to fix the problem. I am hoping that it will fix itself and that it was just an affect after the D&C since it was just the first cycle after. Has anyone had this problem and had to get on medication to fix it, and has anyone gotten pg after this? I am trying to stay calm this month and just have fun but now I am starting to worry its going to be harder. I need to stay calm until after this cycle, but then I will worry if it happens again.

2. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

Hiya

I have no advice I'm afraid but just wanted to send a :hugs:. Hope it all gets sorted out fo you soon.

Gemma x

3. princess_t

princess_t Proud mom of 1

i dont know hun, but didnt want to read and run gud luck wid ttc.

4. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

Mine was 9~10 days and now I am 6 wks xx

5. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

hi Love - have you tried taking vitamin B6? A lot of women on the forum have managed to lengthen their LP using vit B6.

:hug:

6. 1stbaby

1stbaby TTC

did you use anything? I guess it still happens for some people!! I have not tried anything yet since I dont know if that cycle was just a fluke after the surgery or not. But I have heard of the Vitamin as well and i will talk to my dr after this cycle if it is the same as last. I hope I hope I hope it regulates by this month.