Short luteal phase?

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Anyone have a short luteal phase and get a BFP, with a successful pregnancy? :shrug:

From O to AF, is around 10-11 days for me and I'm worried it's a bit short.

I've read vitex and B6 can lengthen this phase. Anyone used these for that?

Mine is short at between 6-9 days if I do not take any supplements. I tried B6 and it went up to 10 days and have been taking vitex for 3 months now and I have had an 11 day one.

I have now been referred to gyne as I am not getting pregnant and my 21 day bloods showed a poor ovulation so I think my short pl/low progesterone is maybe due to that. I have stopped all supplements as I think its masking my issue x

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't spoken to a doctor, and won't be able to until the end of April at the earliest. I have noticed My LP is quite short as I have been temping for the Past two months.

I used to think I ovulated around CD12-14, but after temping I found that I actually ovulated around CD18-19. I also spot from 3-4 days prior to AF. Does this mean my LP is even shorter than I think?

I am 8DPO today and check CP and had a smear of blood so I know AF will be here in 3-4 days max :-( it happens each month, even before I temped I noticed this but I always thought perhaps it was IB.

I would count you lp until proper af arrives not the spotting.

Id just keep temping so you have info for if you need to see a doc. Did you recently stop the pill? It can take up to a year to regulate your periods after that. I have been temping for 17 months now and off BCP for this length of time and mine are not getting better unfortunately x

I went off the pill in august last year, so it's been awhile, but not yet a year.

I didn't want to temp at first due to the hassle of having to do it at the same time each day, remember to do it, record it etc. now I'm glad I have so I can see when I o and not just guess.

I'll go for one more cycle so I have a pattern and talk yo docs if need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->