Short luteal phase

Meganr

Reaction score
Higirls! I'm new here, I have been TTC since August. Not very long however my body has been throwing me curve balls every month. One trend I seem to be seeing is a short luteal phase. Two months ago it was 10 days and now this past month it was only 6 days.

I don't feel like we are ready to see any infertility doctors yet. I had my yearly Pap smear in November and spoke to my GYN and she does not feel like there is any reason to be concerned yet. So I looked into way to naturally lengthen a luteal phase. I have seen B6, B12, and vitamin C as suggestions. I wanted to see if anyone has had success with this and if so how many MG did you take? Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

try b complex 50, pretty sure its available from holland and barrett xx seen lots of people recommend it x

I have also had short LP since coming off the pill (7-8 days). I have tried a B50 complex and it increased to 10 days the last 2 cycles. I know that is still short, but it's better than before. I think I am going to add vitamin c this month as well.

You might also want to try vitex angus castus (chasteberry).

I started b6 last cycle 50mg started on CD 1 and it increased my lp by one day to 13 days:) I teamed it with 15mg zinc, magnesium and 500mg vit c as the combination of the 4 natural balance hormones and increase progesterone and lp:) I take on top of my pre natal, good luck xx

interesting thread. i have 11 days lp and want to see if i cn lengthen it by 2 days. if this month isnt the month then i will get vit B6. Which i best ladies?

Mine was 10 days and I started taking b6 and it lengthened to 12 days. Maybe even 13. I seem to o earlier with it

Yes I ovulated a day earlier first cycle too:) I get mine from Holland and Barrett 50mg. I think the purity of their vitamins is good plus they aren't dear in there either. X

I have a 10-day LP. I've been trying B6 for several cycles and haven't seen a difference. This cycle, I'm trying vitamin C, vitamin E, and L-argenine. I've been sick off and on, so I have no idea what's going on and if/when I ovulated, so I may have spend a fortune on vitamins for nothing...

Sarah I did team my b6 with zinc, magnesium and vit c as id read the combination of the four acts in the same way as Vitex to increase progesterone, lp and level hormones, I've also been reading loads about being deficient of vit d3 and it playing a big part in having trouble TTC so will be asking the doc to check my levels, trying anything after 12 cycles!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"