Short luteal phase

Jbaby90

Reaction score
I’ve just started my tww. I think I ovulated on cd17 and my cycles are only usually 27 days which means my luteal phase will only be about 10 days. I’m not feeling very confident this month :-(
We bd on cd13, 15 and 17 so there is a chance but I’m worried if the egg fertilizes then my lp is too short to implant.....anyone had this and been successful before?

10 days is ok. It’s short but still ok. I used to be 10 days as well. I started taking daily vitamin c and vitamin b complex, I am now a regular 12 days. Could be worth a go

Great thanks! I have read a bit about the b complex so if this cycle is unsuccessful I’ll start taking that. Do I start taking it from the start of my cycle?

Hey, I’m not sure whether you HAVE to but I just started taking on CD1. I take it all cycle.

I’m testing the waters myself at the moment. I stoped taking it all last month just before I went on holiday. My cycles are normally 26 days. Last cycle (when I stopped taking it) was 30 days. I’m intrigued to see how many days this cycle will be. Will I revert to 10 days LP or will I stay at 12. I will keep you posted

I had a short lp and have two children. I also took vit b complex and I had acupuncture

I’ll still update you on my LP after stopping vit B. I’m currently on 10DPO and temp has started dropping.

The last 4 months my luteal phase has been 9 days before then it was usually 11 or 12. Ive been taking vitamin B complex for 2 months now in the hope it might help. It didnt make a difference last month so will see what happens this month!

Hey pamg I was taking vit c with it also. I’ve cut it all out for the past 2 months, so it will be interesting to see whether is a permanent fix or not. I hope it works for you

Hey pamg I was taking vit c with it also. I’ve cut it all out for the past 2 months, so it will be interesting to see whether is a permanent fix or not. I hope it works for you

I take vitamin c also. I'm on CD22 today so only a few days now to find out if theres any difference this month.

AF arrived today. So this months LP without vit b&c was 11 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"