Short questionnaire for stay-at-home mums

Pamela09

Reaction score
I am a student from the University of Exeter, UK. My research investigates the situation of stay-at-home mothers, their emotions, their identity, and attitudes. Participation in this study involves reading through a newspaper article and then giving beliefs, attitudes, opinions or feelings about the issues raised. Most questions can be answered simply by clicking a number that corresponds to what you think. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Here is a link to the survey: https://psy.ex.ac.uk/~pb255/rotate

There are no trick questions and no right or wrong responses. Participation is voluntary, and anonymous. Results are only for research purposes. There are no anticipated risks and this study has been reviewed and approved by the Ethics Committee of the University of Exeter. To thank you, there will be a prize draw of 3 Amazon Vouchers worth £20 (USD$30) at the end of the questionnaire. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to let me know ([email protected]).

Thanks Pamela

I've just sat and filled this in and was confused.

Im not 'unemployed'. Im a carer, and a mother. And OH works for us. I feel like im doing something wrong?

sb22: I thought that was part of the point of the questionnaire.. to gauge reaction to the article.

Done.

\^^^ ur right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"