Should be 9 weeks today, boob soreness decreasing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by socitycourty, Nov 12, 2011.

1. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

I can't help but freak myself out. I had an u/s on wednesday and all was well. Woke up today with less sore boobs and feeling less nauseated.

i keep convincing myself of the worst.

on the other hand, the dr said my SCH was gone and my spotting is starting to go away.

2. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

They moved my due date up to 6/16/12. also i wasn't super nauseated to begin with but I think I feel better today

3. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

There has been the odd day that my boobs havent been sore unless I really poke them and sometimes my nipples just feel weird but no tenderness. You will probably find that by tomorrow or Monday the tenderness/soreness will start again (although if it doesnt it doesnt mean theres something wrong.) xx

4. swood9

swood9 Mom of one!

I think around 10 weeks your placenta takes over and many women lose a lot of symptoms. Don't worry! You're close enough to that.

5. jojo23

jojo23 mum to 1 angel baby

my boob soreness went for a couple of days then wham it came back with a vengance lol youre prob just starting to feel a bit better as the weeks are passing esp as the placenta is starting to take over!!! if your worried though go see your doctor hun xxxxxxxxxxx h&h 9 months to you xxxxxxxxxxx

6. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

I have seen my dr so many times I think there's nothing they can do for me LOL
    She did say it looked like the placenta was forming at my last u/s I was like 8.5 weeks

I keep poking and prodding my boobs just to see.

Although I really hate being nauseous I'd almost wish for it....but I don't!

7. Steph32

Steph32 Well-Known Member

I think you helped me in one of my posts where I said my symptoms disappeared at 7 weeks... well they did come back, and at this point they are so off and on, that I don't really worry much anymore when they are off because I know they will be back... although because of my past history of missed m/c of course it's always on my mind. Especially the 8-12 weeks time period, this is the hardest for me! I am thinking about getting a doppler so I can hear the baby's heartbeat to reassure myself. Have you thought about that? It might make you feel better... although if you had a hard time finding the heartbeat I wouldn't want you to freak out either!

8. socitycourty

socitycourty Guest

Having the u/s did reassure me for a few days each time, but then I started worrying again. I am afraid to get a Doppler because if I can't find the h/b I will freak out for sure.

Dr told me last time I am in the 3% risk for miscarriage now but I'm still nervous

On one hand I am glad to have mild symptoms (my mom had 0 symptoms with both my sis and I) and my sister also had very mild symptoms.

but after reading things on here I fear the worst. IDK what to do with myself. LOL

9. Steph32

Steph32 Well-Known Member

Well I am sure the symptoms will be back, give it a few days. But it is possible you could be nearing the end of your m/s, some do have lessening at 8 or 9 weeks. The 8th week is actually when your hcg stops increasing, so that with the combination of the placenta taking over soon would lessen your symptoms. It's funny because when I was pregnant with DS I had no nausea, no sore boobs, no nothing.... and I didn't think twice about it. Never once did I think anything could be wrong. Then of course, when we have a pregnancy with symptoms we think that without them something is wrong.

It's not easy to stop worrying, it's only natural! But I know how you feel. I am counting te days to 12 weeks! I don't know much about SCH but I do know that if the odds are 3% that sounds good to me. They told me 5% so I'd take your 3! :haha: Just know the odds are with you, especially after seeing the h/b.

10. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

Hi Hun,

Just thought Id let you know that I woke up this morning with no symptoms whatsoever. My boobs arent sore (even when proded), my nipples arent sensitive and I have (for the first time in weeks!) no morning sickness. xx