Should be excited but im so Ill and have a low mood.

S

Serenjay

I am 8 weeks tomorrow and baba is all perfect from last 2 scans... I should be bursting with joy and so happy... but im so ill and tired and my mood has fallen through the floor.

Im struggling in work to work through the nausea and the sick rising up and I can't tell anyone there as I am on a short contract and they will use me being pregnant to not renew it and I am worried about the job.

I had to call in sick today as I was vomiting last night and this morning and I couldnt go in they are not happy and suspicious. Im hating having to lie to people and I feel so weak and nauseated I don't even want to pop out of the house after work.

Food is a nightmare...I dont fancy anything... I thought I should be blooming..bursting with happiness after 7 losses but I feel so so so tired and sick. I still can't believe I am actually pregnant.. its not sinking in even when I see the baba on the screen!! Think im too scared to get attached. My son (15) who lives at home is guessing something is up as I am so ill but I don't want to tell him...incase something happens to the pregnancy.. I have not told my middle daughter who just called in to see me before her birthday celebrations.. I was sat here weak as a kitten in my onesie with hair slapped in a bun when I should of thrown her a mini tea party and cake :cry: I am useless....

I feel so ungrateful..but im not.. im just so tired.. :cry:

I have no advice but i can offer a virtual hug? :hugs: hopefully the crappy part will pass very soon xx

lol.. I am just about to.. just had a long soak in the bath.. feel a bit better... sick bands back on and ribena and ice cubes next to me.. nos da (night night) x

Hey,

How are you feeling today?

I'm sorry things have been so rubbish with the symptoms. I think it's really natural to be totally fed up by it, especially when you are trying to hold down your job and hide it from other children because of not wanting to get hopes up etc.

Have you tried speaking to your Doctor about any anti-emetics? There are some that can help and are safe in pregnancy. It might be worth chatting to them about as it sounds like it's really difficult right now.

x

Thanks hun.. I have tried cylizine and maxalon.. neither seem to be working.. I am starting to feel neutral too.. im taking a step back.. one of the girls has just found out her baby has sadly passed and we were due the same time and I am so heartbroken for her and I am starting to feel low.. I have no energy at all. Im going to ask for my bloods to be checked.. I had a loss in November and December then caught for this one Jan.. maybe I am low in iron? x

I didn't find them very helpful either. The only thing that seems to work for me is ondansetron/zofran but it seems to be luck whether GP's will prescribe it or not because it's expensive but also because of some side effects to Mum.

Sorry to hear about your friends miscarriage. It's so sad to hear the news and heartbreaking, especially when you are due the same date.

Definitely think it's worth getting your iron levels checked. I've had anaemia a lot in the past and felt quite miserable and just worn out, then feel brighter once they are sorted out so hopefully it will be something like that for you and sorted out quickly xx

Thanks Tink.. I am going to ask them to draw blood tomorrow.. Im still in bed so ill x

All I can say is I am there with you. I have no advice because nothings worked. My nausea disappeared after I took meds but I still vomit stomach acid in the am and feel like I want to o most of the day on my bad days. I felt ok for awhile but now 8 feel the worst I have felt in last 7 weeks. I hate food, it's a very frustrating subject because everything is awful. I am exhausted 24/7 and pretty much force down dinner and go to bed after trying to survive work. I keep getting told it gets better but I am so down, frustrated and done. I want to be happy but I am miserable and many think i am not happy because of it. It's annoying. Unfortunately I don't have much advice but your not alone and I am sorry your going through this, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Oh koifish it's so sad you are feeling so rough too.. I got speaking to a few women on another website and its very common.. its a nightmare time.. you are just into your 12th week now so hopefully you will start to see the light soon and start to feel better.. I am dreading mealtimes.. I feel hungry then food is making me so sick... hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"