Should i BD tonight?

Lovebug1821

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I'm here from TTC! Congrats to you and your pregnancies. I have a question since you all have been through the TTC journey! =)

I have a very regular 28-29 day cycle. I am on CD 10. This morning i had a SLIGHT stretchy CM when i wiped. Should i go by the CM or the opk's? Should i BD tonight and tomorrow to be safe? What do you girls think??

i would get opks. ONly because ive had this mucus and i wasnt ovulating at the time... it ws confusing... opks helped allot...

If you are trying to conceive I recommend you have sex three times a week regardless of whether or not you think you are fertile yet or not. That way even if you are wrong you will be able to catch the egg. So yes, you should have sex tonight.

never go by cm because it can be different for everyone. I really liked the dollar tree OPK tests but when I got prego last month, it was the first time I didnt use then since trying. I just did the deed once my O pains came on....

Just go with every other night and you should be good to go no matter when you O.

I did digital OPKs religiously 2x a day from CD 9 to CD 17 and never had it go off....and still conceived this cycle. But we BD'd nightly for 7 nights straight and it did the trick! Just make sure you're doing it a LOT around the right time....and GL!

I did SMEP and OPKs - it worked wonders for me and I wasn't wondering if I did it right.

When I was TTC, I didn't temp, use OPk's or anything else. Mostly I'm just lazy but I just decided on the earliest possible time I could get pregnant so in my case I decided that was Sept. 10 so I started BD'ing on Sept 5th. I have long cycles though and that would be on a normal 28 day cycle so I then figured out when my most possible O day was and added 5 day to the end of that. Then DH and I did the BD every other day...sometimes every 2 days for the entire 3 weeks.
It worked because we got pregnant on the first cycle!

This is our fourth child though and let me just say that they weren't all so easily conceived. Our 3rd took us through a loss and then 2.5 years more of TTC. Anyhow, I won't say it wasn't semi exhausting but we were trying to make a baby....so it was so worth the 3 weeks of constant BD!!!!

Sorry for rambling on but if you think today has any chance whatsoever of being a fertile day......then heck yes.....I say BD!!!! Good Luck to you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->