Should I be concerned

smallbean

Reaction score
So last week I found out I was pregnant. And since finding out iv been having these pains when I move. Iv stood up, iv sneezed, iv turned, iv been leaning forwards then sat up straight and iv had these unbareable pains shoot through my lower abdomen which have reduced me to tears. I never had this in my first pregnancy and iv had no bleeding. However I dont feel this is normal, would I be over reacting to question what the chances were of this baby being eptopic? Its all of a shudden hit me that maybe this isnt normal and I think iv just gone into painc mode

As far as I know niggly cramps are perfectly normal, I certainly have had some quite sharp shooting type pains early on in all my pregnancies.

The fact your pains are reducing you to tears doesn't sound right (but I'm in no way saying there's certainly something wrong either!). You should definitely checked out as soon as possible just to be on the safe side and put your mind at ease.

Let us know how you get on? Take care x

I had this and was told it was round ligament pain. My RE said it can be worse for some women during their first pregnancy especially although the it's just as bad this time so far. I would sneeze and literally double over and let out a small scream. I took a Tylenol and it helped quite a bit and the pains actually let up almost completely during the second tri...then came back late in the third tri lol.

You might have a corpus luteum cyst, which is fairly common and usually resolves on its own. The level of pain you are describing does sound like more than the normal stretching/growing discomfort, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a catastrophic problem.

Call your doctor describe what's going on, and see what they recommend. That's what they are there for. I hope you get sone answers and some relief.

I am the same when I move too fast or sneeze etc. It really hurts and takes your breath for like 1 second? But not to the degree you are describing? Hugs x

I have it too when sneezing or moving to fast ...hoping its nothing serious for u

I have this too, just had it when I got up too fast, I had to dash to the door to collect a parcel!

But I don't have it as your describing it, yes it hurts but not where I want to cry, I would call your doctor/midwife and have a chat with them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->