Should i be concerned?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:flower:Pleaseee if you know, don't read and run, it's random and it really hurts, and i wanna know if its owt to be concerned about or whether it's just 'another pregnancy thing'.

basically all day long i've had this really nasty pressure lower back ache but its given me a headache as a result, the same pain i get in my back i get in my head and it feels like really bad pressure/tension, i've also felt it mid spine aswell, its like theres a ton of pressure on the bottom of my spine and its causing me really nasty headache and backache, is this ok? i think my LO might be back to back *GRR* cause my bumps gone soft and normally he's long lye and head down.

i really really don't wanna call the maternity unit unless i really need to, i've been there enough recentely and had my time wasted more than enough to try and wait stuff out, but i'm wondering what this could be.

Thankyou in advance.x

I have a bit of a headache today too and Some on and off low back pain. Its probably baby pushing on things. I'm gonna drink some extra fluids today and hope that helps with the headache. Hope you feel better.

id blame the heat but i have a fan on and im cool and ive not been sat outside today either as it was tooooo hot. hopefully it goes soon its horrid :(.. hope you feel better too.xx

I'd give the mat unit a ring hun, think they will be the best ones to advise u and its the job to make sure u and bubs r ok...no other advice soz chick. Hope u feel betta soon x

I'm guessing this is a nerve thing honey, due to bubbas position. It doesn't sound like anything serious. The only thing I would say is that occasionally a UTI that has spread high up can cause flank pain in the back and possibly a headache. I wouldn't worry if you have no other symptoms though. Drink plenty and perhaps spend sometime laying on your side or all fours to help encourage bubba into a better position and to help relieve the pressure in your back x

hi hun im sorry never experienced it, i had a back to back baby and didnt experience that but at the same time that doesnt mean anything really lol as with anything unless you have been through it you cant really relate to a description of it

what i can tell is that it has had you concerned, if there has been something that has concerned you and you havent got a good explanation for it - for exazmple dizzy spell when outside .. down to it being freaking hot . . you know? . . then you should just call, i am the worst person at calling in and not voicing my concerns lead to me having problems in my last pregnancy, now i have sworn if i am worried that i will book an emergency gp appointment and get seen to

i would much rather be a little annoyed at the time wasting then just assuming it is ok, which it is more than likely that it will be but any major concerns . . get them checked

xkx

Tinkerbell that makes sence, thankyou!! yeah i wanted to avoid calling them really unless i started getting anything concerning, its just the horrid headache/backache its nasty! its not constant it kinda comes in waves really but im not tightening so obvs its not back labour or anything like that, first time i've ever had owt like that.

not really got much personal advice as ive never experienced that before. didnt want to read & run.

the back ache sounds familar though, i get that when i have contractions & my baby is slightly back to back. could be contractions, as i heard that if baby is back to back then sometimes you dont get tightenings in your tummy. not sure on the whole truth in that though. no idea about the headaches though hun, maybe its unrelated & just typically present at the same time.

i know im no help! just hope you feel ok soon.:flower:

im not entierly sure what position he's in, all i know is all day ive had pain in my thighs when i try walk and alot of pressure on my hips, admittedly my bump does look like its dropped some but i wasnt sure if that was cause he's not lying like he normally does, so giving it the illusion he's dropped! watch it i'll probably be in labour and not even know it, i had a loose bowel movement this morning (sorry tmi..).. and a few tightenings here and there but nothing regular or that makes me go 'ohhhhhhh this is it..' i've felt him have a wriggle and stuff too. so i know he's ok!!

could it be your kidneys? this gives back ache and head aches. UTI's can cause kidney infections, You might need to have your urine checked, look out for UTI symptoms just incase

hope it gets better :)
xxxx

im not entierly sure what position he's in, all i know is all day ive had pain in my thighs when i try walk and alot of pressure on my hips, admittedly my bump does look like its dropped some but i wasnt sure if that was cause he's not lying like he normally does, so giving it the illusion he's dropped! watch it i'll probably be in labour and not even know it, i had a loose bowel movement this morning (sorry tmi..).. and a few tightenings here and there but nothing regular or that makes me go 'ohhhhhhh this is it..' i've felt him have a wriggle and stuff too. so i know he's ok!!

i wasnt sure about what position my LO was in either but just guessed she was back to back, and a scan today pointed out she was slightly. i also get pain in my thighs too. not all the time, just when im contracting.

being in labour & not knowing isnt unheard of, and i wouldnt be suprised as your not far off your due date at all.

i was being monitored today and machine was picking up contractions i could not feel !!

sounds like it could be the start for you :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"