should i be confident?

missy123

Reaction score
well the :witch: was due yesterday and she didnt show up..this is not like my cycle its day 2 now and nothing...i did a 1st response and it had a very thin negative line(does that mean anything?) the thing is i had a very faint positive line when i was pregnant on my son and i was 6 weeks and 2 days at the time..could history be repeating itself?when should i test again?i too scared to be confident as i know it can all go wrong when the hopes are raised :cry:

fingers crossed for you hun good luck let us know x

I would say to test tomorrow or the next day (if still no :witch:) - with FMU - and see what kind of results you get then.

Good Luck !! :hug:

thanks girlies xxx
oh the days are going by so slow,why is it when ur waiting for something it takes sooooo long :hissy: ill deffo test again 2morro and ill keep u all posted xxx :hug:

the :witch: just got me :hissy::hissy::hissy:

ahh well im back to the drawing board girls :hug:

Sorry to hear that hun, keep enjoying the trying xx

sorry to hear that, fx for next month xx

Sorry to here that Missy. :hug:

The :witch: got me Sunday. To try and cheer myself up I try to do nice things I wouldn't be able to do if I was pregnant;

So far I've got
1. Large glass of wine
2. Pate
3. Blue Cheese
4. Sauna
5. Jacuzzi.
:happydance:

I like your thinking Raggydoll. I'm still waiting for af to show. I'm sure she's on her way tho. Af was due on tues but bfn when tested. I'm starting to get the usual af symptoms now tho. If it def is bfn i wish af would hurry up and appear so i can get on with ttc!!! Think it'll be a large bottle of wine for me when she does show!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->