should I be going to second tri now?

MrsHart2b

Mummy to Oliver & due 2nd
Reaction score
hey girlies, I kno a lot of women don't go till they are 14 week but surley that's a week late? I'm 13+2 but if you work it out when your 1 week pregnant your then in your second week an when your 2 week pregnant your in your 3 rd week ect, so I am actually in my 14th week now and people who wait till they are 14 week are actually in week 15? is this right?? :D xxx

Well, I see your point but I'd just go when I feel comfortable to go if I were you. I don't think anyone will say " you shouldn't be here yet". Good luck!! xxx

Most say first tri is when you hit 14 weeks. That's when I went over, as I think until then the posts here were still more relevant to me than they were in 2nd tri. The way I saw it too, the longer you stick it out in first tri, the shorter second tri will seem :)

I've been wondering the same thing. I think I'll wait for 14 weeks though. I like the idea of 2nd tri being shorter that way!

I went over when my ticker hit 14.. come on over..

:hi: hun :wohoo: totally missed ur BFP big congratulations hope all is well with u, move on over 2 second tri :happydance: :dance:

:hi: hun :wohoo: totally missed ur BFP big congratulations hope all is well with u, move on over 2 second tri :happydance: :dance:

hey hun, thanks!! yeah everything is fine at mo ta, how bout u? adjusted to motherhood?? Aaliyah is gorgeous bless her!xxx

thanks girlies, suppose there is nothing stopping me floating between the two!x

Yep, once you've reached your 13 weeks milestone, you start week 14! Come on over :)!!!

Ive been thinking the same reacently, have got my scan tomorrow so as soon as i know how that goes may see u over in 2nd tri myself very soon :hugs: xxx

hey hun, thanks!! yeah everything is fine at mo ta, how bout u? adjusted to motherhood?? Aaliyah is gorgeous bless her!xxx

hi there :hi:

im 13+2 today aswell :) and was wondering the same thing - ive been hopping over & having a wee nosey in 2nd tri for the last couple of days just to see, cant believe its nearly time to move over x

I kno, u think it's going slow but when u actually look back the last few week have gone fast! it's mental!x

Since i hit 13 weeks i have been going from one to the other.. Especially since i moved up a box on my ticker at 13 and 3 days.. :thumbup:

we are fine go bk uni in feb boring lol, aaliyah growing beatifully :thumbup: bet ur all excited

yeah were very excited, am nervous tho! decided to stay at uni so that will be challenging!! got my placement in may aswell when I'll be 8 months!! arrgghhh! glad everything is good Hun! it will be worth it for both of us when we finish uni tho!x :D

too right :rofl: cant bloody wait, good luck with it chick, aaliyah is teething at the min so bit hard at times but coping well just :lol:

awww bless, good luck too Hun, and have a fab Xmas!xx

I moved over when i was 13 wks as i agree that you are in week 14 then.

Well I am 14 weeks today and just poped in to take a look before move over now! See you all there. X

cheers hun keep me posted make sure I get little updates first flutter, movements and the biggy 20 week scan :wohoo: cant have 2 wait till april to ttc so Ill just get excited about ur preg while i wait :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->