Should I be optimistic?

koseck

Reaction score
Hi There,

I am not sure if I should be hopeful or if I should just give up at this point.
Here is my story,
I have had two miscarriages my last two cycles, I am pregnant again and believe I ovulated 11/3. My hcg levels doubled for a week and a half then barely rose. I went for a u/s yesterday and they are dating me for five weeks and two days. I thought I was five weeks 6 days. The u/s verbiage states no definite fetal pole is seen and color doppler does not indicate blood flow within the sac today. I don't know if it is just to early? I know it's to early for fetal pole, but not sure about the blood flow?
What are your thoughts?
Here are my hcg levels, they also took blood last night but I do not have those results back yet.

11/17 - 61
11/19- 147
11/21 - 339
11/26 - 2839
11/28 - 2857

I didn't want to read and run, but your last number should have gone up by more than 18. Hcg is supposed to double every 48-72 hours. Keep us updated about what your new number is!! :hugs:

The last set numbers doesn't fit well at all. I'll keep my fx for you.

Keep us updated. Xx

So my hcg came back at 3076, so it hasn't declined but hasn't dropped. My Progesterone came back at 19.4 - but it was 25 on 11/17 - thoughts? I am so confused.

progesterone CAN and WILL fluctuate so try not to read into that number too much.. if it dropped below 9 which is the normal range- that would be one thing.. but that number seems ok. the HCG not doubling is a bit concerning.. but it's too soon to be certain. I would take a wait and see approach and do not make any decisions either way until some more time has passed and you've had some more scans. Hang in there! Praying it all works out well for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->