Should I be pissed about this?

I can see both sides. I don't want him to be miserable just cos I am! I had a really bad week though and my Dad was in an accident less than a week ago (from which he is lucky to be alive btw) so I just thought he might have wanted to stick around. Or at least ring me to see if I was ok. Anyway, next time I won't expect anything from him.

Mmmm, have to say that's kind of saddening to hear (the part about not expecting anything from him in the future). It just doesn't seem ''right''. I wish you the best with it, though, but really think a good talk could be useful. You are really wonderful for not wanting to ruin his time out, but given the circumstances and the fact that the whole thing boiled down to a change in restaurants is just ridiculous. They could have easily planned another night out and had curry in the near future. With all the food choices out there, it seems ridiculous for you to sit home after everything that's happened this week and let him off for it in the name of not wanting to ''ruin his time out''.

I can see both sides. I don't want him to be miserable just cos I am! I had a really bad week though and my Dad was in an accident less than a week ago (from which he is lucky to be alive btw) so I just thought he might have wanted to stick around. Or at least ring me to see if I was ok. Anyway, next time I won't expect anything from him.

See I think the thing that would bother me most is that you COULDN'T go, you were invited, but because it was to a restaurant that serves food you can't stomach at the moment, it's kind of like you didn't even have the option to attend iykwim?

I wouldn't have a problem with DH going if he discussed with me and made sure it was okay (he wasn't just leaving me out and telling me to deal with it) and maybe arranged for us to go out another time - for me at least I haven't been out much at all, so if an outing was arranged that I suddenly found I couldn't attend, I'd be disappointed.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->