Should I be upset by this? Did I miss it?

E

Edmondsgirl

Hi there, ok, I am new here. I have a teenager from my first marriage and now I have a 15 month old. We are trying for number 3, our first together. The 15 month old appeared the first month my ex and I actually tried and really we didn't try that hard. Had :sex: a few days before I ovulated according to the babymed site I looked up and wham hello baby,,,we ended up breaking up before my little man was born and now I am trying again with my new partner who I have been best friends with for the last 8 years. lol shouldn't have waited so long to date him let me tell you! Anyway...according to the same site I was to ovulate yesterday making me 1DPO...We were going to have :sex: Wednesday, Thursday and every day until sunday. However we missed yesterday as my bf was so tired as he had a long work week with most days starting at 4am and didn't get home most days until 6pm.

There was a ton of ewcm Wednesday and WOW a ton more on Thursday (so much that I thought it was pretty gross), then Friday we missed and then this morning he says its still there but not as much. He says it was a lot on Thursday.

So does this mean we did it at the right time and might have a great chance or should I be upset he fell a sleep and I couldn't wake him up last night. I am so worried we missed it..:dohh:

Hey, dont worry because sperm can last up to 5 days, so if you did o yesterday the sperm from Thursday would probably catch the egg if it were to happen! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->