should i be worried or am i been stupid

Mummylou23

Reaction score
well DH annouced he got a contract phone on 31st of oct yesterday!!! he said he forgot to tell me as it was in van ermmm he is meant not to have much money from doing sub contracting he says anyways today we went to look at some vinyl print machines he wanted one to make some money anyway i thought we were looking and he annouced hes buying one and using money he got for jobs but he is meant to pay that some where nad he then gets his share from it all so he will now struggle to put it all back should i be worried or am i just been stupid bout worrying. i still have lots to get baby and new stuff for little man :cry: i won a bundle of maternity clothes on ebay and ive asked him to get me them as dont have nothing to fit me no more i got one pair of mat trousers thats it and im 18 weeks!!! :cry:

ARGH!! I was halfway through my reply and my pc lost it!!

Right..........
Could it be that its cheaper for your OH to have a phone on contract than on PAYG?
It is hard when they seem to be spending money left right n centre and youre the one left watching the pennies - trust me, im in that position too!!

Maybe the print machine will pay for itself and he'll have the money to pay off what he was meant to pay off. Try not to stress over it though, its not good for the baby to be stressing too much.

:hugs:
xx

hi hun thanks so much for ur reply i asked him he said its because with work he usees alot of credit lately and he said he is going to do some friends work vans etc and that will pay for it so i was worrying over not much lol by looks of it hes just even treated me to a meal out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"