Should I be worried?

P

Pudding-x123

Hi ladies. Before I start I'm going to say that I am going for a scan and ANC tomorrow. The only thing is that everytime I go for a wee I find a small ammount of this goey nearlly clear with a VERY slight tinge of green in. I don't know what it could be but it is only a small ammount but on the tissue everytime I wipe. There is nothing on the toilet though. I have tried to check up there but it is very sore, also I have found the goey stuff is up there but comes out in small ammounts. I find it very strange. All I have done today is walk and yesterday me and oh had sex.

Any help would be very helpful. Plus I am on my iPod as laptop not working so I can only go on certain sites.

Thanks BB2 xxxxxxxx

dont really know exactly what it is hun but ive been getting same every now and then, as its clear am not too worried (its like snotty stuff) lol i just asume its my body stopping infection getting to baby, or can be little tiny pits of the mucas from plug falling away (which grows back i think)
Anyway didnt wanna read and run..
Good luck tomorrow and just make sure you tell them everything thats worrying you as they will know what these things are
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Hun. I really hope it isn't my plug as I am only just reaching 29weeks. Very worried but trying to stay relaxed. Yes mine is like snotty stuff. Only tiny bits. Been having backache but figured that's from walking. I really can't stop going wee. I go every 5seconds. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->