should i be worried.

loobo83

Reaction score
morning all. right, i know i am still eary but the past couple of days my nipples have been a tiny bit tender. i could notice a difference if i touched then but today i have nothing. i have no symptoms at all. a little bloating but thats about it. is it normal for tenderness to be there one day and not the next. worrying about lack of symptoms as there are so many people out there same stage with lots xx

My breasts were never tender all the time some days they were so sore i couldnt touch them...i remember the third day after i had Lana-rose and i was terrified that someone would accidently brush past my breasts cause i was in so much pain. I think its normal hun, you gotta think loaaads of hormones running around right now getting your body ready :)

hey loobo!

symptoms come and go all the time and every pregnant woman is different! I really understand why you are worried but you should just try and relax a little. I'm in the same boat but I'm just trying not to over analyse everything because I know that if I do I will become a basket case and that is no good for bubs! I'm sure that everything is fine xxx

I was going to say exactly what Marie-Louise said. Somedays you will feel normal and other days you will have loads of symptoms. Try not to worry, think positive (it seems to be working with me-I got my 3+ on a CBD and was only expecting 2-3 or even 1-2.)

hi ... i am the same as you - worrying about symptoms. when i found out i was pregnant, i had afew cramps and my nipples were a little sore but i have been worried too because the last few days, i havent had any symptoms at all.

i had a chat with my sis who has 2 kids and she said she didnt have any symptoms at all until about 6 or 7 weeks when she got really bad morning sickness.

maybe we should enjoy the lack of symptoms at the moment, but you cant help but worry can you

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->