Should I be worried?

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Okay so a few weeks ago I posted this https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/617685-think-baby-moved.html

I had been feeling vibrations for a few weeks and then thought what was baby moving. On Monday 16th May I went hospital for bleeding and pain and hear lo's hb for the first time. I am starting to worry now though because since around this time I havent felt the vibrations or any sort of movement I dont think and I am worrying that something is wrong. I am in week 19 and up until the post above I felt something but now it is so quiet in there!!!

Should I be worried?

xx

Please don't worry! I'm sure I've heard that at this point movement is really sporadic, feel something one day and then nothing for a few days. Bubs might have moved to face inwards as well (if that makes sense) which means you wouldn't feel much.

Thanks. Its jst nothing for almost 2 wks i dnt think.

i would try not to worry to much some women have not even felt baby at 19weeks since its still small and can still hide away alot. Maybe pop your midwife a text/call and ask if she could fit you in just to use the doppler as you are really worried and its stressing you out. :hugs:

I started getting the vibrations at approx 14wks if not before so was lucky. My mw is on holiday this wk. Lol. I have tried not to think about it i am a natural stresshead though. Lol. Xx

I still only get the very occasional definite movements at nearly 22 weeks.. I wouldn't worry about it as long as everything was healthy at the scan xxx

Everything was ok at 12 wk scan got 20wk nxt wednesday!

try not to worry it's still early days for movement and with the scan next week it's not long til you see LO again

Thanks its jusy that i had felt faint movements buy havent for a while. Roll on nxt wk. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->