Should I be worried?

Dani12

Reaction score
First-timer here.....
Just found out I was pregnant thursday morning and I don't know how far along I am.
But when I went to the bathroom this morning, when I wiped it had a hint of pink in it. So I looked in the toilet and saw a white gooey mass attached to a small drop of blood. Should I be worried?

im a first timer too-its hard to say. it may just be some CM with a bit of spotting. keep an eye on things, if you are worried you can go to an early pregnancy unit who will assess you- maybe some others have a bit more advice. x

Firstly, congrats on your BFP :flower:

Try not to worry about it too much, a little spotting & bleeding is perfectly normal in early pregnancy (ie first trimester), it shouldn't worry you unless it is like AF bleed & accompanied with severe pain.
Seeing as you don't know how far along you are it's difficult to say for sure but probable cause is an implantation bleed.

Would definitely mention it to your doctor/midwife when you have you appointment with them & of course go & see them if you're really concerned but try not to worry too much.

Rest up, relax, get pampered! Oh & maybe leave your hubby alone for a few days til it settles completely :winkwink: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"